Status: My Grandpa had some issues with his computer, so I lost ALL of the work I did for the next chapter. I'm working on it again. Thank you for your patience.

Midnight Rain

Thirteen

The weekend moved by with a blur. Nothing special happened. I had a lot of things on my mind so I stayed to myself. I told Zacky I wasn't feeling well. Him being the gentlemen he is, offered to hang out with me; trying to make me feel better. I declined his generous offfer, there were just days where I needed to be alone. However, I told him it was a small cold and I didn't want to get anyone else sick. He reluctantly agreed and told me that if I needed anything to give him a call; and he'd be there. Right .

On Saturday I went to a small shopping plaza with Bill. He needed to go to the hardware store for a few handy things. He was always wanting to repair something or make something new. Didn't bother me really. If he liked to spend his time that way, then who was I to stop him? While he was in the store I ran across the stree to a local drug store. I walked lazily around the isles for a few minutes, looking for my item. I needed a change and I know I did. I thought I knew just what would be the perfect change for me. I cut my eyes at the shelf and let my eyes skim the colors and brands until my dark blue eyes landed on a box. It was an Olay hair coloring kit. I figured I would chose blonde. It was a complete change and I liked it. I grabbed the box and made my way to the check out counter. The lady that was working here was middle aged with red hair and green eyes. She had a mole on her cheek and a look of bordom not only on her face but in her whole body. The lady didn't even glance at me as we made our transaction.

I made my way to the car about the same time Bill did. For the most part the whole ride home was silent. Partly because I really didn't feel like talking. When we got home, Bill went right to work and I went to my bedroom. I laid in my bed, awake, for the rest of the evening. All I did was think, I never rested. I believe my eyes closed some time after six am on Sunday morning. I knew I was setting myself up for disaster since I had to return to school the following day. I would fix my sleeping schedule. It wouldn't be such a task as I made it seem to myself but I guess that's all apart of being female- making things difficult.

Sunday was anything but a special day as well. I finally rolled out of the bed around two in the afternoon. My Uncle Bill had already went to work, so I had the house to myself. I went into the bathroom and begun to stip myself of my lushious black locks. The smell of amenoia was enough to gag someone but it was worth it in my eyes. The aftermath was exactly what I wanted. I had golden honey colored locks down to my breast. It went well with my new complexion.

If only I can get some new parts of the braine.

Monday rolled around just like I knew it always would. I rolled out of bed at five thirty. I took a shower and started the process of getting mosture back into my hair. After I got done in the bathroom, I went and got dressed for school. I dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and I decided on a formal shirt. It had a V neck line and had yellow and white stripes on it with small cute pockets on it. I put some muse in my hair and let it curl right up. I put on some eye liner, and a little bit of mascara. I figured that if I was going to change my hair, might as well change up my look a bit. Couldn't hurt anything.

I grabbed my back pack that had my heavy books in it. I started down stares. It was fairly still dark down stares. I figured that Bill had either gone to work or was still passed out in his room. Ohhh, the irony. I grabbed a plump red apple from the fruit basket before I hit the door. The sky was lined in a bright pink shade over the horizion. I could see the sun forcing its self through the black abyss of the sky. The stars were still skattered over the darker parts of the sky but the brightest ones were over by the, now, sinking moon. The air had lightening up a bit over night. It was no longer thick and unbearable but think and cool. As goose bumps arose on my arms, I wished silently to myself that I wish I would have worn a sweater.

As I walked down the road to my high school, and munched on my apple, I thought about the guys. Zacky inparticular. I wasn't sure how a relationship was supposed to go. I had never been in one so I was lost at the whole concept.

Not anyone elses fault but your own.

Go away, I'm doing just fine without you in my head!

Well honey. I'm here to stay. Get used to it.

At that moment I froze, paused right in my tracks. I hadn't heard her voice since that night all of those years ago. Her voice was just as icy and menanicing as ever and that scared the living shit out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my darling readers. I'm so sorry for my lack of writing on all of my pieces of work. I have been dealing with a lot lately and I figured that writing would be a fablous outlet. I chose this story because of how easy it was for ideas to come to my head. Hopefully I will be able to up date others or even more on this one soon. Please enjoy this update- oh and my computer would not allow me to use spell check. I did the best I could so please bear with me.

Comments gets you guys up dates:]

Tell me what you think of this chapter, I love hearing from you guys.
Thank you
Samantha :]