Do You Want to Come With Me to Japan?

001

Walking around at the mall, being alone with masses of people around you. It's great. I was in a recordstore, looking for some good CD's when I remebered that I needed new Gukutama Rock Cafe and Harajuku Dance Rock CD's since I've overplayed them the last weeks and now they are not playable at all. I found them, picked up another interesting CD and payed for them, then left to get a cup of coffee. As I walked towards the cafe I was thinking about next week. Oh crap! I need a new outfit! I turned into the closest clothing store.

After spending an hour in various stores without finding something, I found a white t-shirt with a cute, pink print on it. I went to grab it when my hand touched another persons hand going after the same t-shirt. I quickly pulled back, as did the other person.

"Sorry. You can have it.." I mummbled and started to look for something else that I could wear, but I really wanted that shirt. I pushed all thoughts of the shirt off my mind and went to look for skirts. I sighed as I found skirt after skirt that would fit that t-shirt. I picked up a cute skirt that ends about two inches above my knee. I took it and then went to pay for it, when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" me and the guy I bumped into said at the same time.

"I wasn't looking.. Sorry.." I said and looked up. The guy was somehow familiar, he had darkbrown hair, several piercings on both ears, big sunglasses covering his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't really paying attention either.. Uhm, you can have this by the way, I bet it'll look better on you than my sister.." the guy said, handing me thw white t-shirt.

"I.. Uhm, thanks.." I said and took it. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. "Maybe you can help me to pick something for my sister?"

"Yeah, sure.. What does she like, what's her style?" I asked and smiled, he actually asked me for help!

"She has a similar style to yours.." he said and nodded once towards me. I looked down at my outfit; a pair of black pants with a dragon at the bottom of the right leg, a skirt ontop of that, a white top, my red netshirt with some bigger holes due to an accident (long story) and my grey striped hoodie.

As we were looking Smile Ichiban Ii Onna started playing from my cellphone. No need to check caller ID, only one person has this ringtone.

"Nyappy, Miku-Chan!" I said smiling.

"Nyappy, Non-Chan!" my friend Amanda, aka Miku-Chan, said back, sounding just as happy as I did. "What are you doing?"

"Shopping a new outfit for next week.." I replied and shook my head at the guy (who I still didn't know the name of) who was holding up a top, asking what I thought of it.

"Why?" Miku-Chan asked.

"Why not? I mean, I'm sure they won't even see us, but I still want a new outfit. Who says you can't look nice for your fave band?" I said. "Besides, I'm bored as fuck and have money to spend! I bought three CD's and still have a bundle of cash left.." I giggled.

"Did you buy-?"

"Yes, I did buy the An Cafe CD's, they were a top priority, you should know that! I mean, I really need those CD's to live through the day." Miku-Chan laughed. She knows what happens if I don't get my dayly dose of An Cafe. "Yeah, laugh away. At least the guys are gonna see you with your bunny ears.. Me they're not even gonna pay attention to. I'm nothing special and you know it."

"Yes you are, Non-Chan!"

"Yeah, yeah.. No matter what I'm wearing I doubt that Teru-San vill notice me.. Hey! I know what you can wear! You should have your Yuki shirt on, with that flowery skirt you got for birthday!" I said and giggled.

"Shut up!"

"I'm serious, Miku-Chan! It would be so awesome!" I said and smiled. "But, I have to go now, at the mall, people are looking oddly at me and I need to pay for my stuff.."

"Okay, byenyappy!"

"Byenyappy Miku-Chan!" I said and hung up. The guy was smiling and looking at his feet, there was something very familiar about him. I shrugged it off and picked up a cute shirt with a very cute print on it. "What about this one?"

"Whoa, it's great! I think my sister's gonna love it! Thank you so much for yout help!" the guy said, taking the shirt and smiling at me.

"No problem, dude. I don't mind spending time looking for stuff for others.. I love to buy or look for gifts for someone else." I said and laughed.

"That's cool.. How about I buy you coffee as thanks for the help?" the guy asked.

"Yeah, that would be great, thanks." I said as we went to pay for our stuff, then we walked towards Starbucks. Then his phone rang and he answered in something that sounded like Japaneese. He looked pretty.. Upset when he hung up.

"Sorry, I need to go.. I compleatly forgot about the time.. Sorry.. But, call me and we'll have that cup of coffee some other time." he said and handed me a card.

"Yeah, sure." I said and smiled.

"Oh, I compleatly forgot, what's your name?"

"Beatrix, but my friends call me Beat."

"Nice name." he said then turned and left.

"Crap! I never asked for his name!" I muttered to myself and sighed. Then I looked at the card he had given me and thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

Teruki Nagata.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bwaha, crappy chapter I know.. But I felt like writing an An Cafe story, since this site seriously lacks them! TT__TT

TERU-SAN IS MINE! >8(