Loveless Hateful Love

The fantasy world of humans and demons (humans with special powers). Hundreds of years ago a world war was fought between the vampire and werewolf race. The fight went on for many years- leaving more and more victims lyind dead in the streets. Just when the final battles wher going to be fought between the enemies, a superior species attacked. A species of more power then all of them brought together, faster, stronger, smarter, more lethal then either vampires or werewolves or demons even. There were only five of those beings; they killed all of the vampires and werewolves- or so they thought.

They called themselves the Varcolacs.
Now three hundred years later, the goverment has cleaned up any files in the incident and the strange creatures so called Varcolacs. But,why has the goverment done this? Is there something that the world should not know?

No one knows that vampires, werewolves and especially not varcolacs still exist.But they do, the remaining have lived together in peace helping each other to survive. They learnt fromt heir mistakes that fighting was not something they should resort to, they believed that if they became friends with the other species then the killer creatures would never come to them.

Alice Noin, a young demon girl, 15 of age. The unfortunate is caught between a vampires and werewolves fight. She is miraculously mutated into a Varcolac, she loses her memories. She no longer has a name, an age, a family or any memories. She is left cluless with the werwolf that managed to save her from the fight; the same one that attacked her in the first place.

When Alice regains her memories she decides to look for others like her. With a boy she was saved by, she travels to find her destiny.

What will she find when she unlocks the truth?
  1. Prologue- Pain
    Start to Loveless Hateful Love (LHL)
  2. Chapter 1- Madness