Status: Finished, check out my new story "Snickerdoodle."

Someday I'll Have You

Your face the last image in my eyes

After a rowdy game of truth or dare, resulting in me standing on the roof in just my boxers screaming “RAINBOWS!” at the top of my lungs and Alexis running past the haunted house at the end of my street with a paper bag on her head with eyeholes cut out, we calmed down.

“Lets watch Silent Hill!” she said and went to look for the DVD.

“Do we have to?” I squeaked.

“Yeah, we do.” She put the DVD into the player and sat down beside me on the floor. I hid under my blanket during all the scary parts being the wuss I am and eventually fell asleep. I woke up early in the morning to Alexis’s head on my shoulder, snoring softly and I slowly fell back to sleep smiling.

“Good morning sunshine!” Alexis screamed in my ear, waking me up from an amazing dream.

“Damn it Alexis! You scared the shit out of me!” I screamed back.

“Get ready, we’re meeting everyone at the mall.”

“But I’m tired!”

“Too bad whiney ass.” I threw a pillow at her head and got up to get a bowl of Lucky Charms.

When we got to the mall we did the usual stuff, went to Hot Topic and hung out in the food court, where I was sitting with Alexis and Kevin, Mikayla and Jordan we’re whispering at the table beside us.

“Ask her out!” Alexis whined. “C’mon! I know you like her!” she nudged my side as Mikayla looked over at me and smiled.

“Yeah, ask her out. You’ve been single for a while.” Kevin added. I sighed and gave up,

“Guys, if you’ll shut up about this, I will ask her out.”

“Oh my god, finally!” Alexis squealed. I can’t say that didn’t hurt a little… but I got up and walked over to Mikayla anyway.

“Hey.” I greeted her and sat down in the seat beside her. “Hey Jordan, could you give us a little privacy for a moment?” Jordan scowled and sat beside Kevin.

“Heeey. What’s up?” she said.

“Would you want to go see a movie with me tonight?”

“Ohmigod, sure!”

“Great.” I turned around and gave Alexis and Kevin a thumbs up and they grinned back.

Once you get to know Mikayla, she’s… exactly like Jordan. A plastic whore… but she’s hot and a good kisser. We spent most of the movie making out. What? I’m a guy, what’d you expect?

A few days later…

I heard my phone ring and groaned. I had a wicked hangover from a party last night. I sat up and found my phone on my bedside table.

”Hello?” I managed to croak.

”Hey babe! Do you want to hang out today?” Mikayla chirped. How is she so awake? I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2 in the afternoon. Oh, that’s why…

“Yeah, I’m free. Just let me get ready. I’ll be at your house in an hour or so.”

“Great! Byeee!”

“Bye.”

I swallowed some Tylenol and took a quick shower, the hot water waking me up, and the pain from my headache fading away slowly. I made my way downstairs in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a tight white t-shirt and my mom passed me a cup of coffee.

“Where are you off to?” she asked.

“Mikayla’s house.” I answered.

“Alright, but no funny business.” She chuckled and turned back to the oven where she was experimenting recipes for her new cookbook. I downed the coffee and put the mug in the sink then grabbed my car keys from the counter.

Mikayla and I were in the middle of watching some chick flick when she turned to me and asked,

”Things are going so well… I was wondering, do you wanna be my boyfriend?” and smiled.

“Of course!” I grinned back and cuddled closer to her while a voice in the back of my head warned me, this won’t end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, its kinda short.
But I have 2 more chapters that will be up in the next couple of days.
Read, comment, subscribe!