Bite Me

A Boost of Energy Goes A Long Way

I woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed. I was a little hungry and I had so much energy to burn. I guess I need Pete to help me to fall asleep more often. I rolled over to look at the alarm clock here in the bedroom and it said 12:30. Wow, we slept almost all day yesterday and half the morning today. I guess this slayer needed her beauty sleep after not having enough sleep lately. Pete was still asleep which was odd.

I decided I wanted to play. I was feeling very frisky and as I said, I had lots of energy to burn and no vampires to take it out on except Pete. Pete was going to wake up one way or another.

I gently started kissing his right ear and nibbling on it. Then I worked my way down his neck and onto his chest. I began stroking his chest with my fingers and working down to his abdomen. I stopped. He wasn’t reacting so I started to trace his face with my right hand and then leaned in for a light kiss. That’s when pounced on me.

Pete was awake this whole time and messing with me. I bet he enjoyed every minute of me trying to get him awake. Now he was on top of me and I wasn’t complaining one bit.

“You are such a big faker.” I said rolling my eyes.

“I was enjoying every minute until you stopped on my abdomen.” He said laughing.

“Really, you could have fooled me.” I said with him kissing my neck. Before long we were going at it again, trying not to disturb Jon who may or may not be asleep in his room. It was a little hard to try and keep it down.

“Where did you get all this energy?” Pete asked after we had sex again.

“Why, having trouble keeping up with me?” I replied back.

“Hey, I’m definitely not complaining, it’s just I don’t know.” Pete said beginning to tickle me. I could tackle him, pin him down, and knock him down, but I couldn’t get him off of me when he tickles me. I was paralyzed.

“Oh, you, I can’t breathe.” I said laughing so hard.

Finally, a relief came when Jon knocked on the door. Pete threw the blanket and sheet we knocked off the bed at me and told me to cover up and act like I was asleep. He looked so fine with nothing on. But as I had to pretend to be asleep, sadly he was rushing to get his pants and boxers on.

Pete answered the door but looked at me first as if we weren’t doing anything. I guess he was embarrassed that maybe Jon had heard our commotion going on. I played my part as a sleepy little girl.

“Hey, Jon, what’s up?” I heard Pete say.

“Oh, I wanted to bring these to you until you can maybe get some clothes of your own tonight. I’m sure you want to take a shower and change. Also, I went out and got you some um, blood for today and I brought Amanda some muffins from a bakery I like to go to. You better get ready though for what she has planned tonight for you.” Jon said.

“Thanks. I will wake her and tell her.” Pete lied.

“Well, I will be in the living room and I also have some stakes in case you guys decide to go out slaying vampires tonight.” Jon added.

Jon got me some stakes. That was so sweet of him. I will probably need them after tonight if Pete decides to disown me from getting him to see his parents.

“Thanks, again.” Pete said shutting the door.

“I don’t think he heard us. He was obviously out this morning getting me some muffins.
Yay!” I said all excited.

I got up and wrapped the sheet around me. I walked over to my bag and opened up. I started to lay out some clothes but Pete stopped me.

“Where are you going, beautiful?” He asked pulling me back down on the bed on his lap. Then he began kissing my neck and my back.

“Hey, I need to shower to get ready for tonight. It’s an early birthday treat for you.” I said.

“Will I like it?” He asked gazing in my eyes hoping to get a glimpse of what I was thinking.

“I uh, hope you do. And I am not telling.” I said getting up and grabbing my clothes. “And the answer to your question earlier is that you gave me this energy when you helped me sleep.” I said smiling while opening the door and peaking out to see where Jon was. Even though I had a sheet on I still didn’t want him to see me like this. When the coast was clear I took my things and bolted for the bathroom.