Bite Me

To Tampa I Go

(Pete’s POV)
I waited it seemed like forever. Where is Patrick? I heard a knock at the door and opened it to finally see Patrick standing in the door.
“You made it!” I said happy he was here.
“Yeah and I am tired. You have your bag ready to go? I got your ticket to Florida. We have to catch the flight at seven. I’m resting until then. Oh and here is your dinner.” Patrick said all grumpy and handing me a brown bag. It was fresh blood.
“Thank you Patrick.” I said.
“No problem. Now let me sleep for awhile and then you can fill me in. I called for a limo to pick us up at six so you need to cover up when we get in the limo. It won’t be dark yet.” He snapped.
“My you are one grumpy Patrick.” I replied.
“Hey! Do you want my help or not? I could be cuddled with Sam right now.” Patrick said.
“I’m sorry Patrick.” I said sitting on the bed. I had the television on.
“Oh and Andy has a girl now. Before you ask I don’t know who she is but I will soon from Joe. Ok, night.” He said lying on the other side of the bed.
Patrick slept for a few hours and when he woke up I filled him in on everything that happened. He couldn’t believe that Chris was Amanda’s Dad and that he left her again. Before I knew it, it was time to get in the limo and I made if just find my pulling a hoodie over my face and hands and Patrick telling me where to go.
We caught our flight and took our seats. I was so nervous on how Amanda would react to see that I followed her to Tampa. My fear was that I wouldn’t make it in time to find her. Like tonight it would be too late to search for her. I am a fish out of water here because I don’t know my way around Tampa.
It was nine pm when we finally landed in Tampa. I rented us a car and we drove to a hotel Bev told us to stay at that was close to the beach and the city. It was in Tampa Bay which was smack dab in the middle. Patrick called Joe to check up on Andy and I amazingly fell asleep early after we were able to get a room. I guess it was from my nerves.