Bite Me

Three Is A Crowd

I saw what Nick wanted me to see. I was taken back to the night he was turned. He had left practice early and walked to his car. He was ambushed by three vampires who he had tried to fight and ended up getting hurt, hence the blood found on his car.
I saw who turned him. It was Natasha his ex girlfriend who hated me. She had been turned into a vampire and wanted to tear us apart. Her vampire goons dragged Nick into the woods and she waited for him and bit him as he fought hard to get away.
She then cut her wrist and slid it over Nick’s mouth making him drink her blood to turn him as he was drifting unconscious from his blood loss. I saw her leave him there lying on the ground with his jacket lying beside him where he tried to break free. His last words were my name as he died. My heart was starting to break even more and I didn’t know how much more I could stand to see.
Then I saw Chris find Nick in the woods like he knew Nick would be a good vampire. He helped him understand what happened to him when he came to as a vampire and trained him how to fight. I saw Chris make him promise to watch over me and never let me know about or become the slayer. He was about to show me about what happened at my prom when we heard a familiar voice.
“Well if it isn’t my enemy, Amanda. You should have stayed where you were.” I opened my eyes to see Natasha say with her goons surrounding me and Nick.
I jumped up along with Nick. I was ready to kick her ass. Now I know why she disappeared in high school. She always liked trouble and the bad boys. One of those bad boys she left Nick for got her and she let them turn her.
“What do you want?” I asked pissed off. I really wanted to kill her now that I had a reason to. She broke Nick’s heart before he dated me with her cheating and she always tried to find ways of getting back with him which backfires before she became a vampire.
“Well, I see you found Nick to be a vampire. You know he hasn’t realized it yet but he belongs to me not you.” Natasha replied.
“Really, is that why when you two dated you cheated on him and now your only thought was to kill him to get him back and take him away from me?” I asked. “Sorry but he loves me and always has and you know what since I am the slayer and all…” I started to say.
“Amanda, no.” Nick said.
“Why not, everyone else knows. I said looking at Nick.
“You just said slayer, right?” Natasha said.
“What’s a matter do I scare you?” I said watching Natasha back up. “Bring it because you know I am so going to dust your ass.” I said stepping closer to one of her goons. That was all it took for her goons to start attacking us.
“Nick can you handle her goons? I am going after Natasha.” I said watching her run away and fighting one of her guys.
“Here, take this.” He said throwing me a stake from his pocket.
“Thanks!” I said. “And you are toast!” I said staking the goon I was fighting.
I took off in the park after Natasha.
I ran and caught up to her and knocked her to the ground. We ended up fighting and I tried to stake her several times but she managed to get out of my hold.
“Nick was mine until you came along!” She said.
“Oh really? Is that why you cheated him before I came along? I think you have love confused there dear.” I said.
“I can make him happy. He should be with me not you!” She said knocking me into a tree and skinning my elbows.
“You are so dead for taking him away from me.” I said kicking her to the ground.
“I wanted to cause you pain as you caused me.” She said getting up and trying to circle around me.
“I never cheated on Nick like you and he was the one who asked me out. I mean look at you. You went and got turned into a vampire and I am sure Nick still hates your guts.” I replied watching her every move.
About that time Nick came rushing towards us. I got distracted for a second and she shoved me into Nick. Natasha then got away but not before yelling, “Ask him why he has never killed me yet!”
“Are you alright?” I asked Nick as I got up.
“Yes but you are bleeding.” He said getting up and looking at my elbows.
“I will be fine. Come on let me take you home.” I said walking back to the club where my car was parked.
“You know Brian has some peroxide to put on your elbows to draw out any infection.” He said.
I was quiet until we got in my car and we left the club. My mind was on the last comment Natasha had said. Out of all these years why hasn’t he killed her?