Bite Me

Pete, Who?

(Erelin’s POV)
“Hey what was that for?” Sam asked.
“Don’t say anything about Pete. We don’t want it to slip to Amanda that Pete is there looking for her remember?” I said.
“Oh, right. I totally forgot. I wonder what she had to say to Bev that she couldn’t say to us.” Sam said.
“I don’t know. If she called to say she is staying in Florida I am going down there to beat her ass.” I said pissed off.
“Count me in too.” Sam said laughing.
I heard Bev page me and Sam upstairs and we immediately left our register and rushed up to her office. She had apparently just gotten off the phone with Amanda and I wondered if the news was good or bad.
“Well here is the thing. Amanda has chosen to be with Pete.” Bev said.
Sam and I screamed and jumped up and down together like we were at a concert or something. I think we scared Bev because she jumped in her chair.
“And?” Sam asked sitting down now.
“Pete and Patrick haven’t found her yet because she doesn’t know they are there looking for her. She said she needed to talk to Nick tonight and tell him how she feels and that she was catching the next flight that leaves tomorrow to come home here.” Bev explained.
“So why is that a bad thing?” I asked.
“Because Pete doesn’t know that she is coming home tomorrow. I need to call Joe and tell him to call Pete to inform him that she is at the beach.” Bev said.
“Oh.” Sam said looking at me.
“But when she does come home if not with Pete because he cant find her we need to come up with a plan to get them back together yet again. She is calling me tomorrow to let me know what time she is coming home.” Bev added.
“Great! That will give me time to think with Brendon. I am sure he can get some ideas a going.” I said.
“You just want to run home and have play time is all.” Sam said laughing.
“Look, do you want your Patrick back or not?” I said blushing.
“Yes. I miss him. I need my Patrick back. Darn that Pete. If he wasn’t so loveable we wouldn’t be in this mess would we?” Sam said getting us all to laugh.
“Good. Our plan is to have a plan and to learn more info about what is going on tomorrow before Amanda comes home.” Bev said. “Meeting adjourned.” She added.
“Come on Sam. We need to get back to our station and think of a plan.” I said.
“I miss Patrick. I would do anything to have him here right now. I just want to hold him and kiss him and…” She said before I cut her off.
“And sex him!” I said running to the escalator.
“Hey!” She said chasing after me.