Bite Me

It Was Ice Cream Headaches And Sweet Avalanche

I gave Pete the keys to my car as we quickly walked to it. We both wanted nothing more than to kiss and makeup. We were now officially back together again and nothing was going to come between us.
“Your place or mine?” I asked Pete.
“Mine. I think the boys are planning on going to Bev’s or Erelin’s to crash with their girlfriends.” Pete said laughing as we drove off.
“Pete we need to stop somewhere.” I said.
“Why?” He asked.
“Because I am suddenly craving some chocolate ice cream.” I replied.
“Uh, I thought we were going back to my place.” He said confused.
“We are but I want ice cream.” I said.
“Fine. Store bought or parlor style?” He asked.
“Store bought.” I said smiling. He didn’t realize why I wanted the ice cream. I was thinking of some really good things to do to him.
Pete stopped at a convenient store where I quickly picked up some chocolate ice cream and he sped all the way back to his place. I guess he was really anxious to get me there.
Pete let me inside and then picked me up. He wanted to carry me up the steps. It was a nice thought but I needed to grab a spoon for the ice cream.
“Pete, put me down. I need to grab a spoon.” I said. “You hurry and run along and I will be right there.” I added.
“You have to be a mood killer, don’t you?” He asked running upstairs.
“No mood killer just someone full of ideas to add to the fun we are about to have.” I yelled up the steps.
I found a spoon somewhere in this unorganized kitchen. Men. What would they do without us to care for them?
I quickly ran upstairs to Pete’s room and closed the door. Now the fun was about to begin. He grabbed the ice cream and sat it down on the dresser.
“Careful it will melt soon.” I said not wanting it to.
“Shh.” He said kissing my neck, then moving towards my lips. He started to trace them with his tongue before kissing me. Then we both proceeded to take each other’s shirts off.
I rubbed my hands down Pete’s back as he went back to my neck and slowly down my chest unhooking my bra with his hands. He then moved down with his lips to my stomach and getting on his knees. He looked up briefly at me with the look of wanting and that mischievous grin of his.
He playfully toyed with the edge of my pants, rubbing his finger along it, caressing my skin so slightly. It sent shivers down my spine along with every other feeling I was having.
I didn’t want him to stop but I also wanted to play with him some. I pulled away to see a surprised look on his face. As he got up I pulled him to me kissing him and undoing his pants. I then proceeded to push him down onto the bed.
“Aggressive thing tonight, are we?” He said enjoying every minute of it. As Pete took his pants off, I grabbed the ice cream and climbed on top of his legs.
“Wait? What are you doing?” Pete said as I took the lid off and scooped some ice cream onto the spoon.
“What’s a matter? I said I was hungry.” I replied quickly dropping a bit of the ice cream onto his abdomen.
“That is cold!” He said almost getting up.
“You big baby.” I said licking and sucking it off him.
“Ok, I take it back. I like this. Now I have the idea you had.” He said smiling.
“Someone is thinking naughty.” Pete added.
I just gave him a smile and caressed his chest. I did what he did to me and teased him by kissing where his boxers came up to. I rubbed my right hand down his thigh making him ache for me.
“Ok, I love this and all but you know the ice cream is cold and what you do to me I have to do to you.” He said flipping me over.
“No. That wasn’t the plan. You can’t taste it anyway.” I said trying to fight him off but not really.
“Maybe not but it will feel so good to watch you squirm then see the look your face will have when I lick and kiss it off you.” He said laughing and placing the ice cream on me.
It was cold but I enjoyed it. The cold sensation of the ice cream, followed by the warm sensation of Pete’s tongue, made me laugh. It felt very good mixed together. I wanted more.
After our playing around and teasing each other it was on to the more serious stuff. Pete crawled beside me and we started to make out again. There was a point where we just stared into each other’s eyes. Every kiss, touch and caress felt better than the last.
Pete playfully unzipped my pants and took them off me. I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me. He started to kiss my neck which made my heart beat faster.
“Pete, bite me.” I said.
“What? No!” He said.
“It’s alright. You won’t hurt me. Just bite me. I want you to.” I said looking in his confused eyes.
“You know the risks. You know I might not be able to stop.” He said sitting up worried.
“Pete, I trust you. I don’t know what it is but you just need to bite me.” I said.
Pete then kissed my lips, sucking on my bottom one for a second. He then pulled my hair behind my ear on the side where his scar was. He whispered in my ear, “I hope you know what you are doing.” Then he started to kiss my neck again slowly, making every inch of my body ache for him.
He gave one last kiss before sinking his teeth gently this time into my neck. The room didn’t spin like last time and I could feel him sucking my blood slowly. As odd as it sounded it wasn’t really that bad of a feeling. I turned my head so slightly to whisper I wanted him to enter me and make me want him more. Between that and the biting he had me moaning and enjoying every minute of our bliss.
After I came he rolled over beside me. My heart was still beating fast trying to calm down, my head trying to process it all. We were meant to be and if this what heaven feels like so be it.
“See, that wasn’t so bad.” I said stroking his chest.
“I felt something as I bit you. And I finally have learned to control it.” He said all proudly.
“Maybe we need to have more fights.” I said joking.
“Why would you want us to do that?” Pete asked.
“Because this was the best sex we have ever had!” I said smiling. Pete just shook his head.
“Seriously I have never been so in tune with you than I have now.” I said. “You know how to put me over the edge and I love it.” I said curling up on his shoulder.
“Is that so? Are we becoming a sex addict now?” Pete jokingly asked.
“Hey! I resent that comment.” I said trying to tickle him.
“You know what happens if you do that.” He replied almost tickling me.
“I love you, Pete. Promise we will never leave each other again.” I said.
“I love you too. I promise I will not leave your side.” He said kissing me on the forehead.
“Pete?” I asked.
“Yes?” He responded.
“Am I a fighter?” I asked.
“You are more than just a fighter.” He said.