Bite Me

Round Up The Gang

(Patrick’s POV)
“Hey, Amanda left her cell phone here.” I said walking over to the coffee table.
“Ooh, should we find out if anyone has called her recently.” Joe asked coming over to the table.
“Joe that’s private info, but wait it does say she has seven missed calls from…Nick!” I said shocked.
“She wouldn’t get back together with him would she?” Andy said putting down his comic of the day to look up at Joe and me.
“Let’s call him up and give him a piece of our mind!” Joe said.
Just then her phone buzzed and I almost dropped it. I opened it up to say hello. I thought maybe Amanda realized she left it and was calling from Pete’s sidekick.
“Hello?” I said with Andy and Joe now huddled around me.
“Pete?” A voice said.
“No, this is Patrick. Who is this?” I asked.
“Is Amanda there? This is very important.” The voice said frantically.
“How do you know Amanda? Is this Nick?” I asked mad at this person for trying to call Amanda.
“My name is Brian. I am a good friend of Amanda’s and Nick’s best friend. Did Amanda get any of his calls? She is in danger.” Brian said on the other line.
“No, she left her phone over here at Pete’s place. They went out on a date.” I said.
“You need to find her. Nick took the next flight out that he could get to L.A. I had to drop him off. Natasha who is Nick’s old girlfriend is now a vampire. I don’t know how much Amanda has told you or not, but they got into a scuffle when Amanda was here. She is the one who made Nick a vampire. Anyway she made two huge goons who are pretty big and strong into vampires and took off for L.A. after Amanda left. Nick couldn’t stop them in time. She needs to be careful.” Brian said worried.
“I see.” I said concerned now. I know that Pete is with her but still I worry.
“Here, this is my number.” I said giving Brian my cell number. “If you hear from Nick tell him to call me so I can pick him up and we can talk to Amanda about it. Me, Joe, and Andy will go out and try to find Pete and Amanda to warn them. Don’t worry. Amanda is strong. She has a good head on her shoulders.” I said trying to calm her friend Brian down.
“Thanks and if you see Natasha, run!” Brian said hanging up.
“What was that all about?” Joe asked.
“Boys, we need to get the girls and Erelin and Brendon. We need to warn Amanda and Pete that her old rival is in town somewhere and that Nick is on his way here.” I said. I quickly filled them in on the conversation I had with Brian.
“I will get the weapons ready.” Andy said running to our pile.
Joe started calling everyone to tell them they had a mission. I just hoped we could get to Amanda in time to warn her and that this Natasha didn’t hook up with Beckett. That would be a bad thing.