Bite Me

Erelin And Brendon Together Forever

(Brendon’s POV)
“Erelin before we go on patrol tonight with Andy and Chrissy there is something I need to tell you.” I said down the hall of our apartment.
“Ok, but make it quick. They will be here any minute.” She said walking out of the bedroom and into the living room where I was.
Erelin looked very stunning and always seemed to find the perfect fashion for killing vampires. It was cute and made me laugh how she had to look perfect. It was a shame I might not be here much longer to see her smile or hold her.
“Erelin, I had a dream yesterday before Bev woke us up over Pete and Amanda. It wasn’t pretty and I want to be honest with you.” I said.
“Oh?” Erelin said sitting down on my lap. “How bad could it be? What? Are you dreaming of Amanda? Seriously, Brendon she’s taken.” Erelin said joking around.
“No, Erelin, it wasn’t about Amanda. Ok, maybe a little but not what you are kidding about. Besides you know I love you and only you.” I replied looking upset.
“Hey, this dream really has upset you.” She said running her hands through my hair.
“Yeah.” I said.
“I’m sorry, Brendon.” She said.
“I wanted to tell you last night but I didn’t know how to tell you exactly. Now, I do. So…” I said before the doorbell rang.
“Ooh, hold that thought.” Erelin said getting up to answer the door.
“Hey.” Andy said as I got up off the couch.
Well there went me trying to tell Erelin I may not be here much longer. I should have some time though right? I mean, Amanda and Pete are I don’t know where and so she we would have heard from Pete if they were fighting Dracula. That reminds me. I wonder if they know that Pete won’t be around if she kills Dracula as well.
“Brendon are you ready to go?” Erelin asked snapping me back to reality.
“Oh, yeah, sorry.” I said.
“Hey, mister, get your act together. We have some vampires to slay and I am ready to go.” Chrissy said.
“I say you are ready to go with me.” Andy said pulling her close.
“Ew, get a room.” Erelin said laughing at them.
I just took everything in. I wanted to spend as much time as I could by Erelin’s side. I wondered how she was going to react once I was able to tell her about me though. I don’t want her to be upset. Maybe I could block it from her mind or something after I told her but then I could hear it now. She would be pissed and probably mad at me for doing that to her for the rest of her life if she remembered. I definitely don’t want to be on her bad side, dead, or not.
“You alright, man?” Andy asked me once we got into Erelin’s car. The girls were up front and we guys were in the back. Erelin was driving.
“Yeah, just thinking is all.” I said.
“Are you going to give Erelin that ring you bought her last night?” Andy asked.
I remembered walking into a jewelry store with Andy last night because he wanted to pick something out for Chrissy and instead I bought Erelin a ring. It wasn’t an engagement ring or anything because we couldn’t get married but it would be something she would have to remember me by. It was a beautiful ring though that I had Erelin and Brendon forever etched in the inside of the ring.
“Yeah, but you interrupted what I was going to tell her when you and Chrissy showed up. I wanted to tell her something and give it to her then.” I said laughing at Andy.
“Sorry, how was I to know? I didn’t tell Chrissy cause I knew she would tell.” Andy said.
“Andy, I heard that. What would I tell?” Chrissy asked.
I could see Erelin smiling when she looked through the rear view mirror at me. I smiled back probably the goofiest smile I had because it got a laugh out of her. And then Andy and I were jerked forward in our seats even with the seatbelts on. Erelin had run over a vampire. That is one way to kill one.
“Everyone alright?” She asked when she came to a halt.
“Erelin is your car locked?” Brendon asked.
“Yeah, why? That was a stupid…” She trailed off.
“Dandies!” Chrissy exclaimed.
“Andy, call for backup!” I said getting ready to hop out of the car fast.
“Brendon, no! Stay in the car.” Erelin yelled.
About that time three vampire punks hopped onto Erelin’s car knocking out the passenger side window and trying to grab at Chrissy who was slouching in her seat. “Are you still sure you don’t want me fighting them, now?” I scolded Erelin who was slouched as a vampire knocked her window out.
“Hey, scum, eat this!” Andy said rolling down his window and shooting a vampire in the heart from the crossbow he had.
I hopped out and started pummeling some dandies who were trying to get into the action.
“Erelin, stay in the car. Let me and Andy take care of this.” I yelled at Erelin.
“I don’t think so!” She said. “Look at what they did to my car!” She said getting out of her car.
“Erelin, duck!” I said killing a vampire above her head on her car.
“Do it now. Get back in the car!” I said.
“No! I want to fight. Those assholes ruined my car!” She yelled back at me.
“Will you two just stop fighting?” Chrissy said fighting off a few dandies now.
“No!” Erelin and I both exclaimed.
“Look, you don’t control me so I don’t have to do what you say.” Erelin said as she was staking a vampire. “How do you like that?” She said to the vampire she dusted.
“Erelin you are too stubborn. I don’t want to lose you.” I said killing some more vampires.
“You won’t. Trust me.” She said.
We finally defeated all the vampires around until we heard a hideous laugh. The laugh came from none other than William Beckett. He brought some more of his goons but also Natasha who didn’t appear to be so happy. We were already worn out from the fight earlier but tried our best to fight off his other goons. We were all doing well until we were out numbered again and then we were screwed.
“Where is the cavalry, Andy?” I asked sarcastically.
“I swear I got a hold of Joe.” Andy said as we were all taken and held by Beckett.
Beckett walked by Erelin and acted like he was going to bite her. “If you so much as hurt or touch her.” I said.
“You’ll do what? Kill me?” Beckett sneered.
“He might not but I will!” I heard Amanda say. I turned my head to see Pete and Amanda were back fighting side by side as if nothing was going to stop them and we were all freed.
“What? Dracula was supposed to find you.” Beckett said backing away as he always does.
“Guess what you lose and I want answers!” She said going after him. “Oh, and Brendon, how many times do I have to save your butt?” She said smiling.
I could tell something has happened between Pete and her. But she is taking news of Pete’s death oddly well right now if she knows. At least she is in good spirits since she is harassing me.