Bite Me

We Do It In The Dark With Smiles On Our Faces

I woke up to find Pete was asleep beside me. How did I get here? Did Pete finally come after me last night? I don’t remember anything.
I got up off the bed waking Pete up. He had been worrying about me because he still had worry lines on his forehead. I looked at my alarm clock to see that it was after 8 am and realized I had only 3 more days to spend with Pete.
“It is about time you woke up. How is your hand?” Pete asked calmly.
“My hand?” I asked confused seeing my right hand all bandaged. I didn’t remember anything.
“You don’t remember?” Pete asked sitting up?
“No.” I said.
“Well, your cut is healed and gone above your eyebrow. You took a beating last night from someone because I felt it all. Do you know how worried sick I was? I called for you and you didn’t answer.” Pete said hurt.
“Seriously, Pete, I don’t remember. But I want to. Show me?” I asked sitting back down beside him.
Pete began to take off my bandages and examined my hand. It had healed up just fine. He then kissed it and proceeded to my lips sending all my nerve endings tingling for more. He was making me so want him at this moment with his touch and his kiss.
“Relax.” He said.
“I can’t. You are making me want you so bad right now.” I said blushing.
“We can fix that problem later.” He said smiling.
I closed my eyes and he touched my hand again giving me goose bumps. Somehow I managed to control myself and focused on trying to remember what happened to me last night. Then I did thanks to Pete.
“Wow, I did all that to myself?” I asked.
“You were upset. But you need to control your emotions a little better.” Pete said.
“I’m sorry for hurting you, Pete.” I said looking in his eyes.
“I forgive you, just don’t do it again.” He replied.
“I can’t. Dracula has the vampires all scared. They are not allowed to harm me or he will them. So they can’t feed because the vampires know I will find them.” I said.
“That was according to that one vampire though.” Pete said giving me a back massage.
“Yes, but it was true. No one else wanted to come near me and they were everywhere.” I said.
“Amanda, then I want to take you out to the movies tonight and dinner. With no slaying our night can be even sweeter.” Pete said.
“Pete, I don’t have much time to go out. We only have 3 more days to be together. I don’t want to leave you.” I whispered.
“Hey,” He said pulling me close, “You will be here with me but you need some fun in your life too.” Pete said kissing my neck.
“Fine.” I said turning and pouncing on him. I stared into Pete’s eyes and we both knew what we wanted at that very moment and that was each other. We started to make out and were taking each other’s clothes off when Pete’s sidekick went off.
“What now?” He asked looking at his phone. It was Brendon.
“Brendon, Amanda is fine.” Pete said into his phone.
I walked over behind Pete and playfully kissed his ears and lightly breathed behind them setting him off. I was making it hard for him to concentrate on the phone. I then proceeded to rub my hands along his pants waistline and unzipping his pants a bit.
“Brendon, I need to err…go. Amanda is fine. Bye.” He said throwing his phone down on my dresser.
“Now, where were we?” Pete said picking me up and carrying me to the bed. This was going to be a fun afternoon considering how Pete was at my place and couldn’t leave because of the sun.
“Make every second count, Pete.” I whispered in his ear. I didn’t want today to end. It was starting off on a good note.
After we had our fun I went and showered, getting ready for tonight. I smiled as I thought of Pete standing in front of me naked. Oh, yes, I want another round later tonight. Pete was the one I was to be with the rest of my life but in reality I was losing him soon. There has to be a way we can be together somehow, right?