Bite Me

Every Little Thing You Do Is Magic

Dinner was excellent and so was our movie. Pete brought me over to his and the guys’ place to hang with everyone. Everyone was smiling and trying to be as happy as we could. Joe broke out his Scategories game. He even tried to create and use his own words but we weren’t buying it.

After we had talked for a few hours with everyone Pete decided he was going to take me back home. I didn’t understand why. His place was fine.

“Bev are you going to be home tonight?” I asked before Pete and I left.

No, I’m staying here with Joe tonight.” She said cuddling with him.

“Speaking of getting home, Erelin don’t you think its time we left as well?” Brendon said cocking an eyebrow up.

“I was in the middle of talking to Chrissy but…” She said noticing what Brendon was implying.

“It can wait.” She said. “Sorry Chrissy.” Erelin said getting up and hugging her.

“I like your necklace a lot. Can I borrow it?” I said joking and laughing at Erelin.

“Hell, no, you can’t borrow it.” She said laughing. “I’m never taking it off so you can’t have your chain back!” She said sticking her tongue out at me.

“I never said I wanted it back, so there!” I said hugging her goodbye.

“Hey, guys just remember to use protection.” Andy chimed in.

“They don’t need it remember?” Chrissy said.

“Hey!” Erelin said throwing a pillow at the both of them before we left.

“Joe lost at Scategories due to his inability to think of words. He has to cheat and think of his own.” Bev said laughing.

“That’s why my Patrick won over here because he is on top of things.” Sam said.

“What kind of things, Sam?” Joe asked making fun of Sam.

“Shut up!” Sam said turning red.

“Alright, goodnight you guys. Try not to have too much fun without us.” I said walking out the door.

“I know we won’t be having as much fun as you four will be having.” Andy yelled.

“Hey, what was that for Chrissy?” I heard him say.

“Who says we can’t?” She said as Pete shut the door.

Erelin and I just shook our heads. I noticed that Brendon had fixed Erelin’s car as he said he would. How sweet of him.

“Listen, Amanda, I am sorry for what I said last night.” Erelin said apologizing.

“Hey, don’t sweat it. I didn’t remember much anyway. Pete had to jog my memory on what I did last night. Something I am not too proud of.” I said in return.

“We still love you. Group hug!” Brendon said with everyone squeezing around me to hug me.

“I can’t breathe!” I said with everyone stepping back.

“Gotcha!” I said laughing. By the way I like your new tinted windows, Erelin. Brendon even had them upgraded.” I said smiling.

“Yes, he can come in handy sometimes.” She said picking on him.

“Hey, that’s why you can keep me around is for my connections?” He asked.

“That and some other things you can do for me.” She said winking.

“On that note I guess we will see you tomorrow.” Pete said whisking me to my car.
We made it back to the apartment and Pete told me to wait in the car. I didn’t like this. I hate surprises if he was surprising me with things.

Fifteen minutes later he came out of my apartment getting me out of the car. I walked into my apartment to find candles were lit all around. There were rose petals from the door leading up to my room. And Pete had grabbed two glasses and a bottle of wine I loved so much.

He led me to my room, opening the door and asked, “Well?”

“Pete it is beautiful. When did you do all this?” I asked.

“I had Bev and Joe fix it up while we were out. All I had to do was light the candles and make sure you loved the setting.” Pete said.

“Pete I love it!” I said noticing my bed had petals all around and candles lit perfectly. My nightstand had chocolate covered strawberries on it. It was all surreal and perfect.

“Thank you, Pete!” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Easy there!” He said trying to sit the wine and glasses on the bed. “I am glad you love it I just didn’t want to break the bottle or the glasses.” He said.

“I love you, Pete.” I said.

“I love you more.” He said picking me up and placing me on the bed.