Bite Me

No, No, No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me

(Brendon’s POV)
“Brendon you passed up our apartment.” Erelin said in the passenger seat.

“I know.” I said keeping my eyes on the road.

“Wait, then where are we going at this time of night? You do realize the sun will be up in six hours, right?” She said.

Yes. It won’t take me till six am to get to where we are going, dear.” I told her.

“Uh, where are we going then, love.” She said anxiously. “I hate surprises unless I know what it is.” Erelin continued.

“Ha, then it wouldn’t be a surprise then, would it?” I told her.

“Oh, come on. Please?” Erelin said trying to run her fingers up and down my right leg.

“Erelin, I am driving. That is not fair. I am not telling you.” I said grinning.

“Fine! No nothing for you, then.” She said turning to look out the window.

“Well, I can handle no sex for the next two nights but can you? That is the question.” I said getting at her.

“Brendon Urie that is so not fair!” She said getting mad.

“You are so cute when you get angry. I like it and you are going to love where we are going.” I replied.

“A little hint?” She begged.

“Oh, alright. I packed all your things and we are leaving L.A.” I replied.

“Even my make up bag?” She asked.

“Yes even that. Wait, who are you trying to impress here? It is just me.” I said looking at her funny.

“You are babe but you know a girl has to know her colors.” She replied.

“Whatever.” I said rolling my eyes.

We arrived at a quaint little beach that was private. I rented a beach house just for me and Erelin from another close buddy of mine. I wanted Erelin to be able to wake up and see the beach in the morning.

“Wow, where are we?” Erelin asked looking around the beautiful beach house property in the front.

“We are at a small private beach about an hour away from L.A.” I said getting out of the car.

I opened the door and then grabbed Erelin pulling her close. I picked her up to hear her say, “What are you doing?” I just laughed and walked inside with her.
The place was huge and had a nice fireplace. I already knew about this place. I hoped she would like it.

“Wait, here.” I said taking off to light candles my friend had set up.

“Wow, I am standing on rose petals.” Erelin said as I walked over to her holding a candle.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.” I told her leading her upstairs to our bedroom.

“Brendon, this room is amazing! The bed is per…oh my!” She exclaimed. “I have my balcony that overlooks the beach. And there are petals all over the bed!” She said as I lit some more candles.

“So do you like it?” I asked.

“I love it!” She said throwing her arms around me.

“Why don’t you get comfortable and I will bring in our things.” I said.

“Thank you for this getaway.” Erelin said all happy.

“My girl deserves it.” I said getting a bit teary eyed.

I brought all of our things in and grabbed Erelin. I made her take a walk with me on the beach. Everything was so perfect.

“Wow, it is almost a full moon. It looks huge over the water.” Erelin said as we walked along.

“I know it won’t be full until the final…” I stopped.

“Battle.” Erelin finished for me. “I know.” She said clutching my arm.

“Come on lets head back to our house.” I said. “Tomorrow a masseuse is stopping by to give you an awesome massage to help relax and calm your nerves.” I said holding Erelin’s hand.

“Ooh, I never had that done before.” She said kissing me. Then she let go of my hand and said, “Last one to the beach house has to do what the other one says!”

Naturally I couldn’t let her win. It would spoil all my plans that I had left for her tonight. So I beat her to the house and picked her up over my shoulders with her yelling at me. I carried her to the bed and amazingly she quit.

“I guess you have to do what I say tonight since I won.” I said kissing her neck.

“Cheater. You used your vampire skills.” She replied.

“Is that so bad?” I asked.

“Yes. I wanted to tell you what to do.” She said getting feisty on me.

“Is that so? Well since I won, you get to do what I say.” I replied grinning.

“And just what would that be?” She asked.

“I want you to stop fighting me over this. and to let me please you all night long.” I said grabbing her by her waist and kissing her passionately.

“I think…I think I want that very much so.” She said catching her breath.