Bite Me

Cut It Loose, Watch You Work The Room

“Hi.” Pete said as I woke up the next morning from our wonderful evening.

“Hello to you.” I said waking up with Pete rolling on top of me and kissing me. “I’m not complaining but since when were you a morning person?” I asked.

“Well, I want to spend as much time with you as I can. I only have tonight and tomorrow night to be with you.” Pete said nuzzling and kissing my neck.

“That tickles.” I said rolling over away from him. Then he pulled me back and looked in my eyes as he was above me.

“You are so beautiful. Have I ever told you that? I’m keeping a mental picture in my head to take with me.” Pete said.

“Oh, Pete, let’s not do this to ourselves. Let’s just be here now in the moment. And by the way I think you may have told me once long ago.” I said laughing at him.

“What? No, way! I know I have told you more than once.” He said tickling me until I couldn’t breathe again.

“Peter…Wentz…if you…don’t stop…” I said in between breaths.

“Alright, then, I rest my case.” He said moving over beside of me in the bed laughing at me. “I love you. You do know that, right?” He asked seriously now.

“Of course I know, silly. I want a mental picture of you as well. I want to remember your smile, your laugh that drives me insane…”I started to say.

“What? As I recall you love my laugh.” Pete said giving me a glare.

“I do. I was only joking jeez. But as I was saying, if you let me finish, I love the way your body looks and most of all I will miss your eyes. They tell me so much.” I said sitting up in the bed. Who is going to be there when I am scared or upset, Pete?” I said starting to get teary eyed.

“Hey, no worries, you hear? Somehow we will find our way back to each other. I don’t know how but we will.” He said sitting up and kissing my tears away.

“Right, whatever you say.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Well, I need to fix you some breakfast to cheer you up. Wait here.” Pete said getting up and putting his boxers on.

He was so fine looking that I was glad that I snared him up before anyone else. No one messes or comes between me and my man. He had a beautiful body as well whether he thought so or not. He was just too hot for his own good. And you know, normally I wouldn’t like tattoos on anyone but Pete certainly pulls them off well.

“Aww, you put your shirt on.” I said watching him.

“And your point is?” He said after he put his shirt on.

“My point is I was admiring the view and now I can’t see it anymore.” I said pouting.

“My apologies. I guess I will have to fix that later then.” He said bending down beside the bed to kiss me and suck on my bottom lip.

“Why do you torture me so, Pete?” I asked as he left the room.

I got up and wrapped the sheet around me and logged onto my computer. I found that half of my files were missing from my journal entries. How could this be? I searched the internet for them for twenty minutes and could not find them. About the time I was about to type a new one Pete came in with a frown.

“What are you doing? Get over here in bed.” He said demanding.

“Yes, sir!” I said turning off my computer and hitting the bed.

“Here is your breakfast. I think I burnt a few pancakes.” He said sitting the tray down in front of me.

“It all looks edible.” I said teasing Pete.

“I know you are joking.” Pete said.

I took a sip of orange juice from the glass on the tray. Freshly squeezed, I like that. Then I dug in to the food and it was delicious coming from Pete of course.

“Pete, my files have been erased. I can’t find my journal entries. I searched the web for them as well. There is nothing for the next slayer.” I said.

“Hey, don’t talk like that. I don’t want to hear that. You are going to beat Dracula. As for your files, I wouldn’t worry about them. I’m sure something may have glitched or maybe you didn’t search right.” Pete said gazing into my eyes and touching my hand.

“Pete, I guess you are right. Maybe I searched it wrong. I’m sure they are all there.” I said shaking my head. I suddenly got a slight headache.

“Are you alright?” Pete asked me.

“I think so. I just have a slight headache is all I think.” I said finishing my food.

“Amanda, I hate to say this but I need food too. Do you mind running somewhere to get me some blood when you finish?” Pete asked.

“Pete, I can do better. Bite me.” I said turning my neck towards him.

“Amanda,” Pete sighed, “We’ve been through this already.”

“I don’t care. I am not leaving so there. Take it or leave it. I don’t mind you biting me. It is kind of a turn on truthfully but only by you and you alone.” I said squeezing his cheeks which I knew he hated.

“Don’t worry. I am not this fragile thing and Pete you can control your urges. I thought we were past all of this.” I said frowning.

“I will do it for you but can you even stop me if I take too much? I mean you know you go under my spell when I bite you. I just always worry of hurting you or taking too much. I remember what Natasha’s goons did and it just sickens me.” Pete said.

“Pete, I am fine. I can handle you any day. This may sound crazy but I feel it brings us closer. I kind of felt lost after Natasha’s goons bit me. It was like part of me was missing and that part was you. I wasn’t under your control fully and I couldn’t deal with it very well, yet on the same note was afraid to be bitten again after what had happened to me. When you bit me again, I felt like I was stronger because of you. We were stronger. I could feel your pain and you could feel mine. Not just physically but emotionally too. And with you not being around soon I feel I may lose all of that again. I don’t want to feel alone. I have already been there and done that Pete. We have a bond that others don’t have.” I said looking in his wonderful eyes that showed warmth at that moment.

“Amanda you won’t be alone because I will be here.” Pete said placing his hand over where my heart is. “We have a bond that no one else has not because of me being a vampire or you the slayer; it is because we truly care about each other deeply. Look at Erelin and Brendon. They have a bond and he hasn’t bitten her at least not that I know of. We love each other and that is all that matters. I don’t want you to waste your life after I am gone. I want you to find someone eventually and be happy. I know you won’t forget about me and will still love me. It won’t hurt me at all. I just want you to be happy.” Pete said leaning in to kiss me.

“I just want you.” I said as he started to kiss my neck. Then he bit me slowly and taking his time. I felt a rush come over me and then he was done.

“Are you ok?” Pete asked taking a napkin from my tray and cleaning my neck off.

“Are you ok?” I asked Pete.

“For the first time I think I am.” He said.

It was going to be a long exciting night. I wondered how everyone else was spending their time. I also wandered if Erelin was spending her time with Brendon wisely.