Bite Me

I Know I'm Supposed To Love You

(Erelin’s POV)
“Good morning, love.” I said to Brendon as he woke up. We had slept in until twelve pm because we were up late studying each other. I smiled naughtily at how Brendon and I spent our evening last night and early this morning.

“Good morning to you too.” He said rolling over to kiss me. “What are you thinking?” Brendon asked noticing my look I was giving.

“Oh, I was just remembering last night is all.” I replied grinning.

“You know we have one more night here and we can do it again you know.” He said cocking an eyebrow up.

“Hmm, it sounds very tempting but I don’t know.” I said laughing.

“Come here you!” He said pulling me back down on the bed as I had just sat up, to tickle me.

“Hey! No fair!” I said trying to get up. I finally managed to and carefully fled to the balcony making sure the sunlight didn’t hit Brendon. I wanted to look out at the beautiful ocean.

“My eyes! You burnt my skin. Oh, I’m melting.” Brendon said causing mr to run back into the bedroom.

“Brendon, I am…” I began to say then realizing I was being fooled.

“Gotcha!” He said.

“Brendon that wasn’t nice.” I said locking myself into the bathroom. If he thought he was going to torture me then well he didn’t know what I was capable of.

“Hey, babe, I’m sorry.” He said trying to open the door.

“I’m not coming out and you can’t make me.” I said. I was going to drive him insane for a bit. He couldn’t come in and it was great to hear him try to apologize. Maybe in fifteen more minutes I would come out but for now I wanted him to squirm.

“You know I can. You wanted me to bite you last night as we made love did you forget? I can make you come out of there.” Brendon said.

“Damn! You wouldn’t!” I yelled through the door. I couldn’t believe I let him bite me. But I only live once and it wasn’t as bad as I thought and Brendon controlled himself. If anything it made everything seem better.

“You know that’s cheating!” I yelled as well.

“Oh, Erelin, come out of the bathroom.” Brendon said almost as in a singsong voice.

“I hate you.” I said kidding as I opened the door against my will.

“Oh, you love me and you know it.” Brendon said laughing as I came out. “See what happens when a vampire bites you now? You are under my will.” He said.

“Don’t bet on it. I can still try to fight you.” I said laughing. “I think I am going to take a walk on the beach. I wish you could come.” I said changing the subject.

“It’s alright. Enjoy your time in the sun. I would if I could.” Brendon said looking down.

“Hey, I know you would.” I said leaning up to kiss Brendon. He had on his boxers and man he was so hot right now with his hair all messy and such. I wanted to take him right now and go at it again but if I couldn’t have my simple time to mess with him in the bathroom then this would be his secret torture. Thank goodness he can’t read my mind.

“Don’t forget to be back in an hour and a half for your massage. And I am making dinner for us via candlelight afterwards.” Brendon said.

“Yummy. What’s for dessert?” I asked.

“You are, my dear.” Brendon said eyeing me.

“I think I like your plan.” I said teasing him a bit before walking away.
As I walked downstairs to head out to the beach, I smiled. I love Brendon and I wish this didn’t have to end. Maybe it won’t. Maybe Brendon won’t leave me. Yeah, I like that idea and I am sticking to it.