Bite Me

Brendon vs Pete

"Pete." Brendon said hissing back at Pete.

"Boys!" I said standing between them.

"Out of my way, Amanda." Pete said angry like.

"No, Pete. Not this time. I think it's time yoy talk to Brendon. He is good, Pete." I said ready to fight both of them to stop them from hurtiung each other.

"You don't understand. He can't be good. He was my friend once but he's not anymore." Pete said defensively.

"Then tell me Pete. Tell me what Brendon did so I understand. So I know what pain you feel." I said.

"Why hasn't he told you? He knows what he did." Pete said circling around me after Brendon.

"Because it's not up to him. It's you who needs to confront your prpblem, Pete." I said watching Brendon and Pete closely.

Then Pete grabbed me and gave me the look he had when I opened his make-shift coffin. I didn't like this side of Pete. It scared me. It was like the vampire side was taking over him. Brendon only watched waiting to see what Pete would do next.

"You want to know what he did?" Pete said grabbing me tighter and baring his fangs at me.

"Pete let go, you are hurting me." I said.

"Brendon was there the night I was turned. He ws already one of them. He was the one who lured me to the party that night. Brendon told me the other members of Panic would be there and I should bring the rest of Fall Out Boy over the phone. He called me that night because our froend Beckett was throwing this huge party. Only I didn't bring the other guys. I took one for the team, didn't I Brendon? He led me right to where Beckett was, in a room with some other people. I was talking to this girl when Beckett came behind me and you know the rest, Amanda. Now you know all about your friend Brendon there. So tell me, Amanda is he good now?" Pete said letting me go.

The next thing I did was get hit in the jaw from Pete when he tried to lunge at Brendon after letting go of me. I stepped between them taking the blow. I then swung back at Pete hitting him hard in the mouth and making his lip bleed.

"You still want to take his side over mine?" Pete said rubbing his lip.

"Go home, Pete." I said rubbing my jaw. "Go home before we both do something we know we will regret." I said.

"Well I hope you are happy now, traitor." Pete said dissappearing into the night.

Then I grabbed Brendon, knocking him down to the ground. I pushed the stake up to his chest. "If I lose Pete out of my life because of you, I will kill you myself!" I said fighting back tears.

"Go ahead. I deserve it." Brendon said.

"You aren't worth it. I said laughing upset as I was getting up.

"You are coming with me and you will tell me what I want to know." I said pulling Brendon up and forcing him to walk in front of me back to my car.