Bite Me

A Bed Built For Two

(Pete's POV)

"Great, Amanda's car is here. And I don't see the boys' car here, so I am guessing she snuck in through my window. She knows I am beyond upset at her why would she come here?" I wondered.

I climbed up the emergency steps and through my window. I was expecting to see her yell at me or try to apologize to me but instead I find her asleep in my own bed. The nerve of her.

"Oh but she looks so calm and peaceful. Why does she have to do that; look so cute? Amanda really gets under my skin. She drives me crazy. I'd hate to wake her even though I am mad at her.

Maybe I should get out of these clothes and into something more comfortable for bed. At least I tried to look nice for her. And she definately looked hot all dressed up. I guess its my fault I didn't arrive at the party sooner.

"If only I didn't get tied up in some slaying buisness." I said putting on some pajama bottoms.

I looked over at Amanda again. This was the second time I had seen her sleep so peacefully. Was it me? Did I help her not have nightmares? Ok, down boy, like her thinking of me in her sleep could do that.

I crawled into bed. I wasn't going to leave her and I wasn't going to sleep anywhere else. It's my bed. She's violating my space. Why should I have to move and sleep elsewhere?

As I got settled in on my side of the bed, I heard her stir abit. She called out my name in her sleep. I wondered what she was dreaming.

Then I gently pulled her close to me. She was still asleep but it was like an instinct to her. She rolled over putting her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest where my beating heart would be if i had one. I decided I'd deal with our problems tomorrow.

I kissed her forehead and played with her hair before placing my hand over hers. I watched every breath she took. I watched her sleep. She was so beautiful. Then I fell asleep as if we both were in the same dream.