Bite Me

The Things You Find

(Patrick's POV)
"I can't believe we helped Bev clean up the party mess. Man it's like six a.m." Andy said.

"Shh. I think that is Amanda's car out front. I take it she found Pete." I said.

"Or, Pete found her." Joe added.

"Maybe they are sleeping." I said.

"Haha or sleeping together." Andy said laughing and making faces.

"Stop it you guys. You will get me into trouble. I am suppose to be the sensible one remember?" I said laughing.

"I'm glad I finally got to talk to Bev. I like her. She's smart and pretty. I like that she knows what she wants in life and goes after it." Joe said sitting on the couch.

"Aww. Joe and Bev sitting in a tree." Andy started.

"Hey guys." I said interupting and watching Joe throw a couch pillow at Andy.

"What?" Andy and Joe said at the same time.

"They are being way too quiet. Are they even up there?" I said walking upstairs.
Joe and Andy followed. We found Pete's bedroom door open.

"Aww. Isn't that cute. He moves pretty fast." Joe said laughing.

"Oh you wish it was you and Bev, don't lie." Andy said.

"Guys, shh already." Let them sleep. They look so peaceful and we shouldn't wake them." I said closing Pete's door.

"Do you think they?" Andy said getting cut off.

"It's none of our buisness." I said.

"Yeah, we all need some sleep anyway." Joe said going off to his room.
"Night fellas." I said going off to my room.