Bite Me

Can't Resist The Passion

"Take that you ugly vampire!" I said staking this vampire I was fighting with in the heart.
Just then I was attacked by two more vampires that came out of nowhere.

"Slayer!" One yelled.

"Slayer? What? I think you are mistaken." I said pushing him down to the ground.
Then the other one attacked me knocking me hard to the ground. That left a bad cut on my right arm.

"Ooh, I've had enough of you two!" I said getting up and kicking the one who hurt me into the other. Then I stepped on my crossbow, flipping it up off the ground and into my hands.

"Eat this!" I said shooting the arrow into them both, dusting them.

Then I looked up to see Pete in the distance through some fog. How long was he standing there? We both started walking towards each other.

"Pete, I thought...." I said.

"You are hurt." He said touching my arm.

"It doesn't matter now. I thought you never wanted to talk to me again? I said.

"That doesn't matter now either. What does matter is that I am here now and I need to take you home and fix your arm." He said kissing my battle wound.

"Okay, if you insist." I said not resisting.

We arrived at my apartment and I found Bev was out with Joe from the note she left. Even better. Maybe I could apologize to Pete now.

"Pete, I'll get the bandages but its really nothing but a cut." I said starting towards the bathroom.

"No bandages." Pete said.

There was something different about his eyes. I was drawn to them. I couldn't focus on anything else.

"No." I said repeating him.

He took my hand and pulled me close. My heart was racing. What was I doing? I didn't care. Pete was here and that was all that mattered.

All I could do was look in his eyes that burned so passionately. They burned for me. He wanted me and I wanted him.

He then whispered in my ear and pulled my hair back. Then he picked me up. I felt powerless but I didn't seem to mind.

Pete carried me upstairs and into my room. He started kissing my neck and playfully biting me. I wanted more.

"Pete." I barely got out.

"Shh." He said taking off my shirt.

I took his off and ran my hands down his chest and began to unzip his pants. He layed me down on my bed, kissing me then my stomach, caressing my skin. I began to ache for him.

He unzipped my pants, playfully taking them off of me. I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me. We began kissing intenesly then he moved to my neck. I didn't mind if he bit me. I wanted him to. I knew the risks. I didn't care. I wanted to be with him so badly, I didn't care how.

I turned to kiss his left ear and whispered, "Pete, I want you to take me."

Without missing a beat, he entered me making me moan for joy. It was pure bliss. Nothing could ever take that moment away from us.

After I came, Pete rolled over beside me. We both felt so intune to one another and was trying to calm down. I layed over on his shoulder placing my hand over his heart. I then looked up at him.

"Pete." I said looking in his eyes.

"Yes?" He said kissing my forehead and placing my hair behind my right ear.

"I love you, Pete." I said.

"I love you too, Amanda." Pete said turning my head up to kiss me.
Nothing could change this moment. Nothing except me waking up.