Bite Me

You Are The Dream, I Am The Dreamer

(Pete's POV)
I went downstairs to grab some blood and noticed that the boys hadn’t waked yet. This is not how I wanted my morning to start off. Since I crawled into bed last night, I hoped that Amanda and I could talk about what happened. I wanted to apologize for losing my temper and hurting her. I didn’t mean to hit her, I was going after Brendon.

Then there’s the Brendon factor we need to discuss. Why is she so intent on protecting him? Maybe that’s why she acted so different to me this morning. I guess she was afraid I’d get mad at her again. I don’t know. And that dream. I can’t forget it, nor do I want to. It felt so real. I was hoping she would wake up in my arms happy but instead she left in a hurry.

I have never felt so strongly or crazy about a girl as much as I do for Amanda. Yet, I always seem to find some way to screw up my relationships. I don’t want to hurt Amanda. Maybe I have. I already have lost it around her. I can’t change who or what I am. I wish I didn’t have to live this way. I wish I wasn’t a vampire. Things would be easier, though I never would have met Amanda if I was still alive.

No. I have to be who I am or else Amanda would have died along with Bev that night. I never would have saved her. Is she saving me? I’m trying to be a better person since the short time I’ve known her and I’m trying to live like a normal person again. It is so hard. No one understands me but somehow Amanda does. She sees the good in me and makes me want to live again.

I wish one of the guys were up. I could use someone to talk to right now. I need sense talked into me this morning. I guess they closed up the party and came in really early this morning.

The dream Amanda and I shared has to mean something. How could we have the same dream? Unless Amanda was right, maybe I can get into people’s dreams or maybe just hers. We seem to have a strong connection around each other. But she is the slayer also. I don’t know the full extent of her abilities but I don’t even know all of mine yet. So it may have been me. Either way it was very steamy. It has left me wanting more. Should I be worried that I now crave to be around her so much?

Ah, all these thoughts and no one to share. I guess I will retreat back to my room. Now is a good time to write something so maybe I should write how I feel in a journal on the computer and check up on the fans. Man I miss doing shows. When Patrick gets up I will definitely have a chat with him.