Bite Me

Anyone Up For A Guy's Night Out?

(Pete's POV)
“So what are you guys going to do tonight?” I said all curiously.

“I think I am going to pay Bev a visit tonight at her work and ask her out on a date.” Joe said.

“Aw.” Andy said.

“Oh, okay how about you guys, Patrick, and Andy? Are you up for a movie tonight?” I asked.

“Whoa! What happened to the dark Pete Wentz I once knew? He never went out unless to slay.” Andy said.

“Maybe aliens abducted him and messed with his brain.” Joe chimed in.

“Or, maybe it’s love.” Patrick said.

The guys were all laughing at me. This is just what I don’t need. Here I am ready to go out for a change and have some fun, let loose, and no one wants to tag along.

“So are you guys going with Joe?” I asked Patrick and Andy.

“Yes. We thought we would ask Bev and Amanda out for dessert since they get off late. You are more than welcome to come.” Andy said.

“And you can talk to Amanda tonight, Pete.” Patrick said.

“Thanks, but no thanks. I kind of wanted a guys’ night out on the town like we used to have. I miss those days. And besides I want Amanda to have some space if she wants from me. I thought I would catch her tomorrow.” I said from the kitchen.

“Gross are you making that drink again? Isn’t a little early?” Joe said looking up from the TV.

“Yeah, but I want to get a head start on slaying tonight once the sun goes down since you guys don’t want to do anything.” I said.

“Well it’s your loss, Pete.” Patrick said.