Bite Me

A Slayer In Love

“Wait! Please don’t take me away from my mom. Who are you? Why can’t I see your face?” I said to the man in my dreams. My dream then focused on me and Pete. We were standing together on a beach waiting to get married. “Pete, I can’t wait to be with you forever.” I said facing him.

“I will love you forever, Amanda.” Pete said. Then out of nowhere, William Beckett stabs Pete in the heart taking him away from me.

“No!” I screamed.

I woke up around nine a.m. screaming. I hate these dreams. Was this a warning that Pete may be killed by Beckett and who is that man who keeps taking me away from my mom in my dreams? I looked beside me to see that Pete had left before sunrise. I wish he was here with me now.

I got up and went downstairs to see a note left by Bev. She went in early to work to finish some paperwork. Hmm, I need to talk to her so maybe I can get a shower and hurry up to work by lunchtime. I will bring her some lunch. There is no telling how late she will be.

Then after I guess I will check up on Pete to make sure he’s still with me. I also should call Erelin after she gets home from school to explain some things to her. Bev can give me her number from work.

This was going to turn out to be a fun day. At least Pete was right. My shoulder and arm doesn’t hurt me anymore.

I have lived in L.A. for almost a little over a week, yet I’m in need of a vacation from all this drama. Wow. I have been bitten, found out I am a slayer in a long line of slayers, and have been hurt. What a way to spend my first week here. Not to mention falling in love with a vampire. Who would have thought that possible; a slayer in love with a vampire? I’d better go get ready now.