Bite Me

To Be Noticed

Ok. I decided to wear my fake black leather pants and a black top with red sparkles on it that should scream bite me on it. I want the vampires to come notice me. What I really want is for Pete to notice me. He should just get it over with and admit he wants to date me. All we do is make out and slay or fight or whatever. Would it kill him to ask me out on a date already? My cell phone rang and it was Erelin calling me from work.

“Hey, you.” I said.

“Hi. So I am briefly calling you on an illegal break. If Bev finds out she will have my head.” Erelin said.

“Ha-ha I doubt it on that one. She wouldn’t care. You are talking to her best friend remember. All you have to do is tell her I called you about Joe or something. Jeez, they haven’t even been dating but like two days now and they act like they have been together for ages. Do you know he came up there and saw her earlier?” I said.

“Yeah, I had to hear all about it since you weren’t here.” Erelin said.

“Now that’s funny. I wish Pete did stuff like that. I mean I know, never mind.” I said sighing.

“So what did you want me to call you about?” Erelin asked.

“I’m bringing Pete up to work so you can meet him.” I said on the spur of the moment. He may get mad but oh well.

“Really? Ah, I have to go get ready.” She said.

“Ready? For what? I thought you liked Brendon.” I said laughing at Erelin.

“I do but uh, wait. I like Pete too. Please don’t hate me.” Erelin said.

“Erelin, you crack me up. Just don’t take a break until we get there. I have a lot of stuff to explain to you. And warn Bev that Joe will not be with us. Ok?” I asked her.

“Sure. Will the other employees flip if they see Pete? I mean Tara looks like she may be a secret teeny fan, even though she is twenty. You may have competition.” Erelin said.

“I will beat them down. They better back off.” I said laughing and kidding.

“Ok. Later.” She said.

“Later.” I said turning off my cell phone.

My door bell rang and I knew it was Pete. He is only thirty minutes early. Poor Patrick. I feel bad for making him tag along but it is Pete’s fault.