Bite Me

The Boy With A Jealous Side

“What is she doing taking off like that? Doesn’t she realize she may need us for back up down there?” I said watching Amanda take off.

“I’m sensing someone is jealous.” Patrick said.

“I’m not jealous.” I said looking away from Patrick.

“Then why are you watching her like a hawk? It is her job to slay vampires. She is using whatever means necessary to nab them. You wanted her to find and slay.” Patrick said smiling.

“Stop that. Stop smiling. It’s not funny. I’m worried about her.” I said.

“Worried or jealous? Admit it you want her. You are just too stubborn to tell her how you really feel deep down.” Patrick said.

Was I really jealous? I mean it bothered me how close she was with Jason. Would she leave me and go to him if I didn’t tell her how I really felt about her. But she should already know shouldn’t she? Wait what is she doing now?

“He tried to kiss her. I want to kill him.” I said seeing her with her first vampire of the night. “Ok, maybe I am a little jealous, Patrick.” I said watching her finally stake the vampire.

“Then tell her. You know she dressed up all nice just for you and you couldn’t even compliment her. I did at least. She is only doing this to make you jealous by the way in case you needed a clue.” Patrick said laughing at me.

“I’m going insane now. Thanks, Patrick.” I said sarcastically.

How could she do this to me? It is eating me up inside watching her. Wait and now she has a good looking vampire guy. Oh don’t take him in the corner.

“No she didn’t just kiss him.” I said hitting Patrick’s arm.

“Chill out. She doesn’t mean it.” He said.

“Patrick we need to move. I don’t care. He’s leading her to the front of the club and I don’t care if she can handle herself there may be more vampires outside waiting.

My heart raced. I was afraid that he would try and do something to her or that she would slip and him find out she was a slayer and then it would be all over if Beckett found out. We made it outside to see I was right. This vampire had friends who were waiting, waiting for blood.