Bite Me

The Plan

Chapter 87

“So let me get this straight your plan is to get him to commit to you without him being afraid of hurting you and that you are going to get him to talk to his parents?” Erelin asked.

“Yes. You got it right.” I said.

“OOH! I am so happy to help. It’s about darn time you two finally got together. Maybe I can enlist Brendon’s help too. He owes you too.” She said laughing.

“Good idea, Erelin. The more the merrier. So during your party you need to coax Pete to somehow come after me. But you mustn’t tell him until I leave your party. I just can’t believe you graduate in two days now.” I said.

“I know. I have been out for a week now and it is so weird but good riddance to it!” She said laughing.

“Well what celebs have Bev added to the guest list?” I asked.

“I don’t know but there are several I would love to meet. I want to watch Brendon squirm.” She said.

“You only want him to squirm so he can carry you off somewhere mainly a storage area and make out.” I said laughing.

“What? It’s my party. I can do what I want.” She said kidding.

“Well if you will excuse me, I need to find Bev and explain to her my plan. And you need to practice being a laid back easy going supervisor.” I said jokingly.

“Ok. She is going to be one happy boss.” Erelin said laughing with me