Bite Me

Last Chance, Don't Blow It Pete

(Pete's POV)
“Pete. Earth to Pete.” Patrick said.

“Patrick she’s gone. Amanda just left. She gave me a look and then left.” I said after watching her walk out the door.

“Did she tell you goodbye?” Patrick asked.

“She told me to come find her.” I said.

“Well do you love her?” Patrick asked.

“Yes.” I replied. “Yes, I do.” I said proudly.

“Then what are you waiting for? Go get her and bring her back.” Patrick said grabbing some punch.

“How do I do that? I don’t even know where she is going.” I replied.

“Erelin and Brendon do and they are waiting over there for you.” Patrick said walking away from me.

I ran over to where Brendon and Erelin were standing and pushed them away from the crowd of people they were talking to. I didn’t care who I pissed off I needed to find Amanda before I lost her for good. I just hope they could help me.

“Hey!” Erelin said.

“Sorry but this can’t wait. Patrick said you guys know where Amanda is headed.” I said all nervous that time was a wasting and I may not get to her in time.

“She’s heading to Chicago.” Brendon said.

“Chicago?” I asked confused. “Why there?” I added.

“That’s something you need to ask her. Her flight takes off at midnight. You better hurry.” Erelin said.

“But first,” Brendon said standing in Pete’s way, “Do you love her?” I mean are you really in love with her?” He finished.

“Yes, with all my heart.” I replied.

“Then go get her and bring my best friend back.” Erelin said demanding.

I took off almost knocking a food table over. I didn’t care. I took the boys’ car and drove to the airport. I had to get there and see if there were any more seats on that plane. Most of all I needed to be with Amanda. I needed to feel her close and tell her I love her all over again.

She wanted me to find her well here I am trying to get her back. I just hope I am not too late. Chicago is a big city. What if I don’t make it in time and her flight takes off. Would I be able to find her if I took the next flight out? I can’t think like that.

Oh, I made it to the airport. I ran up to the ticket counter and asked about the next flight to Chicago. Here goes if I can make it or not.