Bite Me

Where Is Your Boy

Well I am in the boarding line after passing through the security check and I miss the gang already. Sam arrived a little late and I didn’t get to hook her up with Patrick. Hopefully Erelin will be nice and explain everything to her and maybe guide them two in the right direction.

Sam is a nice person and Patrick deserves to be happy after everything he has done for me.
Now, I hope Erelin and Brendon by now have surely tried to talk some sense into Pete and he will come find me tomorrow. I’m sure he’d have to go home and pack a bag and grab him his daily dose of blood to survive. I just hope that since Pete’s birthday is on the fifth of June which is in a few days, he will appreciate me getting him to talk to his parents or at least his mom again by his birthday if he finds me.

It is important for me to do this for him because I love him so much. I don’t know my dad and my mom is gone. He has two loving parents I am sure who are probably upset and worried that Pete never keeps in touch with. If I had family I would want to keep them as close as possible to me. But who am I kidding? My friends are my family and without them I would be nothing.

So now I finally am on the plane and can find my seat to try to relax. Maybe I can get a little shut eye. I think this plane lands in Colorado somewhere with an hour lay over until I board the plane that will take me to Chicago. And if I go by Chicago time it will be daylight by the time I make it there because California time is four hours behind. Wow! Jon is going to get one early wake up call from me.

I found my seat which was a window seat. So far no one has sat beside me. That is good; I can sleep without someone talking to me. So as I was sitting I laid back into my seat and closed my eyes. All of a sudden I opened my eyes and knew Pete was on this plane. How he managed to do it I don’t know but I wasn’t expecting him until tomorrow. Doesn’t he know that it will be daylight when we land in Chicago?

I looked up to see him in the aisle looking for a seat. What a coincidence the seat beside me was empty. I crouched low in my seat hoping he wouldn’t see me but he found me anyway. It’s that feeling we have towards each other and I know this because of him biting me. I know when he’s around me because of that incident and he knows when I am around because that’s how vampires locate their victims only I am not a victim of Pete.

He stood there for a second just staring at me before saying, “Is this seat taken?”

All I could do was nod no and just stare in awe and shock that he did find me after all. It’s what I wanted but I didn’t want him to risk his life over it. I watched him sit down beside me; his ticket stub in his hand where I saw his seat number matched the one he was sitting in. Amazing.

“Pete you shouldn’t have come.” I said.

“What do you mean I shouldn’t have come? You wanted me to find you. I got help from Erelin and Brendon who told me where you were headed and what plane you were on. I just hoped I wasn’t too late to know you had already taken off. When the ticket office sold me the ticket to Chicago I was ecstatic. And now you don’t want me here?” Pete said hurt.

I was glad he came but I was worried and afraid we’d be stuck in the Chicago airport until nightfall. I had no plan to get him out safely in the daylight yet. What could I do?

“Pete you don’t understand. I wanted you to find me. You did. It’s just that Chicago is ahead four hours and it will be daylight when we arrive. Plus we have an hour lay over in Colorado.” I said staring in his eyes.

“I don’t care. I’m not worried.” Pete said grabbing my hand. It sent those wonderful shivers down my spine.

“What about your dinner? Did you forget that or did you pack any clothes?” I asked concerned.

“It shouldn’t be a problem on the dinner part. You can stop at a butcher somewhere for me wherever we get settled at and I can always buy new clothes.” He replied giving me that wonderful twinkle in his eyes when he is absolutely happy.

“So you have it all figured out then?” I said smiling at Pete.

“I hope so.” He said leaning in to kiss me. “Besides I found you didn’t I and I never want to be away from you again.” He added whispering in my ear and kissing my neck before he kissed my lips.

“So what are we now? Are we like Erelin and Brendon?” I asked all curious. I wanted a real relationship not one that was convenient for us.

“I don’t know yet.” Pete replied.

Just great. I want that sense of belonging. I know he loves me but jeez I want a commitment. Is that too much to ask? I certainly have my work cut out for me.

“Well Pete I am tired. Will you wake me when we get to Colorado?” I asked trying to get comfortable but couldn’t.

“Sure on one condition.” He said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“That you fall asleep on me.” He said raising the arm rest up.

I scooted into him the best I could leaning against Pete with him wrapping his arms around me tight. I place my feet in the chair but up against the window. I felt warm inside and I knew I could fall asleep peacefully if only for a few hours tonight because he was with me. He had found me and even though we weren’t ready for dates and such now, it would be my mission to get us to have what Erelin and Brendon have.

I love Pete and I know we belong together. I really wasn’t worried about much now because he had me safe in his arms where I should have been all along. My only concern for today is getting him to Jon’s safely when we arrive in Chicago. I took one last look in his warm caring eyes and kissed him goodnight as he bent his head down to kiss me. Then I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.