Bite Me

The Party's Over

(Bev’s POV)
“I wonder if Pete will find Amanda.” I said leaning against a counter with Erelin.

“I don’t know but I hope he does. The suspense is killing me.” She said beside me.
We were tired and exhausted. The party was over and it was now two am. The boys offered to clean up, well almost offered to.

“How about a little help here?” Joe whined over to me.

“Honey, you and the boys are doing such a fine and wonderful job.” I replied laughing with Erelin.

The boys just kind of stared at me like they might go on strike or something. Erelin walked to Brendon who was picking up some garbage. She whispered something in his ear which made him want to work faster.

“Hey, no fair! We don’t have dates that can make us work faster.” Andy hollered moving some tables to the back with Patrick.

“Oh, get a life!” Brendon hollered back smiling at Erelin.

We just couldn’t get enough of them. The boys were something else. I was the one who planned and set everything up with Joe’s help and it was Erelin’s party so why should we girls clean up?

“Hey, you missed a spot.” Erelin said as Brendon was picking up some trash. Brendon just rolled his eyes at her.

“Sam, come here. You don’t have to worry about cleaning up. The boys will handle it for us.” I said over to Sam who was throwing the leftover food out that wasn’t very good by now.

“I know but I want to help Patrick.” She said looking over to where he was.

I am so glad she came over her shock of meeting the boys. It was so cute how she was so nervous. She’s only like the millionth number one fan they have. And she was chatting with Patrick on and off thanks to Erelin explaining some things to her. I hope she doesn’t have to find out about there being vampires in this city.

“Hey fellas, since I have to take you guys over to the airport to pick your car up how about we all get a bite to eat at that diner. That catered food left me hungry again.” I said to the boys.

“Sure!” They agreed in unison. They are boys what did you expect.

“I will pay for you guys helping to clean up.” I said.

“What about me?” Joe said walking over to Bev.

“What about you?” I said.

“I don’t know but I better get something extra special tonight.” Joe said grabbing Bev and tickling her.

“Ooh. Go Joe. Get her good.” Brendon said.

“Hey!” Erelin said smacking Brendon in the chest playfully.

“What was that for?” He replied.

“I’m sticking up for my friend.” She responded starting to run. Brendon had that mischievous look in his eyes. He ran after Erelin.

“Come here, you!” He said trying to catch up to her but she was dodging in and out of clothes racks.

“Wow! I love working here now.” Sam said laughing at everyone.

“Sam, right?” Patrick said walking over to Sam.

“Yes.” She said.

“You have a pretty smile. Has anyone ever told you that?” Patrick asked.

“Not in awhile.” Sam responded.

“Joe, stop. I can’t breathe.” I said trying to break away from him. “Look at Patrick and Sam. Aren’t they adorable together? My good friend and old roommate, and your good buddy, talking.” I said.

“Ah, whatever.” Joe said shrugging his shoulders.

“Whatever?” I asked.

“Yes, whatever.” Joe said pulling me into a long kiss.

“Ok, this will do.” I said pulling away just to tell him that. Then we went back to kissing. Looks like Amanda and Pete are on their own. We have our own relationships to deal with now.