Bite Me

Starbucks, Colorado, And You

“Hey, Amanda, wake up.” Pete said gently shaking me.

“I don’t want to.” I said snuggling into him tighter.

“C’mon sleepy head we are about to land in Colorado.” He said.

“Fine, since you put it that way.” I said sitting back in my seat and yawning.

“Did I ever tell you that you look so cute when you sleep?” Pete asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Oh, stop it.” I said. “I am not going to tell you why I want to be in Chicago yet.” I said looking away from him smiling.

“What? I mean it.” Pete grinned.

He just looked so sexy at this moment. Maybe it was lack of sleep catching up to me and that I was sleeping so peacefully in the last few hours that I had this feeling I wanted to bang him. Plus he had no other clothes with him other than the ones he was wearing. Hmm, it won’t be hard to take them off.

“Hey, penny for your thoughts?” Pete said getting me out of thought. I just smiled a mischievous grin.

“What are you thinking?” Pete asked concerned.

“Oh, just how much I want to um take all your clothes off and such.” I whispered so no one could hear me. I watched Pete’s eyes get wide and then turn to a look that let me know he wanted me as well right now. It’s too bad we weren’t in Chicago yet.

Pete kissed me and before I knew it, it was time to get off the plane in Colorado. I didn’t have to worry about grabbing my bag this time because it would automatically be sent to the plane that would take us to Chicago. One thing was for sure, I was hungry for two things. One, was Pete of course, and two, I needed food. I was starving.

“Pete I am hungry.” I said as we stepped off the plane.

“Wow!” Pete said.

“Not that kind of hungry.” I said smacking his arm playfully. “I mean I am but there are people around and never mind. I need food, silly.” I said walking over to a café close to where we had to wait for the next plane.

Pete had slipped his hand around me and into my left back pocket. It felt nice and I was still wearing the hoodie he gave me. We walked over to the café counter and I ordered a sandwich and a drink. Surprisingly enough, Pete ordered a Starbucks coffee from the shop he saw and dragged me to beside the café.

“Pete, what are you doing? You don’t have to drink that stuff.” I said sitting down at a table.

“I know. I haven’t had one in so long.” He said staring at his coffee.

“I thought that you couldn’t taste food and drink anymore.” I replied.

“I can’t but maybe it will be different.” He said taking a sip. I watched his face turn to a look of sadness. He couldn’t taste it.

“I’m sorry, Pete.” I said getting up and sitting on his lap. I put my arms around him and held him.

“Hey, it’s alright. I just thought I would try again. But I knew.” He said staring at it.

I looked into his hurt eyes and kissed him. He gave me a squeeze then told me to eat my sandwich. I refused until I knew he was better.

“Eat it or I will feed it to you.” He said grabbing my sandwich and trying to rub it in my face.

“Aright, alright, you win.” I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

“You know that hoodie looks good on you. Actually you can wear nothing and you look good.” Pete said.

“Ok, who is horny now?” I kidded with Pete. “It is going to be hard to wait until we get to Chicago.” I said starting to make out with him.

“Yes it is going to be hard.” Pete said pulling away to contain himself. “We better get in line. They are boarding now. I think we have a few more hours until we get to Chicago.” He added.