Sonata

Kids are rebellious, let's just get that out of the way right now.
It doesn't matter what you say, for their comebacks and intelligence out due your own.
It doesn't phase them by the volume of your voice, for they can crank their dials a lot fucking louder. And they are not moved by that remote you threw at the glass coffee table, for they've seen crazier shit than your tantrums.

No, kids these days are close to indestructible, aside from killing them.

Blame it on the rock n' roll.
Blame it on the television.
Blame it on ourselves.

If it weren't for us, their eyes and ears would've never been exposed to such atrocities.
Hell, this isn't even from our own doing.

It has been brewing and formulated in their own issued heads. Every screamo song has come from their raw throats; growling and roaring like they were trapped in the pits of hell. Like they have endured an extended, and undeserved, amount of suffering. Every chord plucked from the strings of their electric guitars, and every low drone of their added basses, and every pound, clocked, precise beat from their drums working together to create a melancholy grievance has been conjured up by the minds of the adolescents.

Blame them.
Blame them for blaming you for blaming them.
It is all their faults.
It is all their doing.

Their cohesive thinking has made them unemotional to anything other than pain and confrontation. It has made them invincible to your demands. To your yells. To your violence to all things except for the ones that are the catalyst. Your own children; your own flesh and blood. They have turned their backs on you and have joined their peers in a marathon of moshing and disrespect.
It seems that we are powerless.
It seems that we have lost control.
This is not true.

You know how we can resolve this?

Take their shit away. Ban their so called "music". Prohibit the images on the screen that influence them for the worst. Burn their noise makers.

Let them try to cause a fucking riot.
ft. Oli Sykes

DISCLAIMER: If you have the softest notion that I could possibly own Oliver Sykes, then I don't think I want you reading this. You can bow down to DahliaJade for making me this badass banner. She's the shit!!! :)