Status: Inactive

I Am What I Am : A Trainwreck

I Am What I Am : A Trainwreck 003

I waited until this Nathaniel was gone and then hopped back out of the closet straightening my dress out. I Pamela Elizabeth Townsend does not get cheated on. I don’t care how tall you are and how many ho’s you be bucking your scrawny hips against at night. It finally hit me like a brick wall. I needed to grow up. Life wasn’t going to be fun and exciting like I wanted it to be. I had to grow some womanly balls and put this little bitch boy in his place. He cheats on me and he finds out the meaning of the words: ‘Pissing Blood’. I washed off the fake hair quickly with a wet cloth and made myself presentable. I was 18 going on 30 and I was on a mission. I was going to have my own personal bitch boy. Should be fun right? Yeah well you obviously never tried tackling a guy a whole foot taller then you. Something hit me in the head something bit me so I bit something randomly hearing a yelp and then a smack on my ass.
“Ahh you mother fucker cock sucker go fuck a donkey!” I yelled groping my fragile bum.
“What the fuck is wrong with you. Did you forget your pills or something? “ Nathan was practically seething and it just made me giggle.
“No pills are illegal. Especially the rainbow ones that look like The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Trust me; I know.” Nathan just stared at me like I was straight out of the loony bin. This is going to be like the Saw movies without the gore and shitty actors!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's short I realize that. I just wanted to start small and get back into the swing of things c: