The Kidnapping Of Marshall Freedmont

The Kidnapping of Marshall Freedmont

Marshall Freedmont was a dear friend of mine. A lot of people thought he was gay because he was always with us girls, he talked like us and as far as they knew he’d never had a girlfriend, but we all knew he was just shy. I waited patiently for him to decide who held his heart as he held mine. I told him one day. But he never really took me seriously. One day as I waited for him to come meet me for dinner I saw several large handsome men grab him and take him away. I soon realized I knew those men. They were the “Gay Bandits” in other words they were a gang of gay men who stole things and apparently people… Maybe they thought he was gay. I’d heard of other similar kidnapping like this one. There was only one way to save a boy kidnapped by the “Gay Bandits” and that was to prove he wasn’t gay. And if you failed… Well, then you would be raped and then murdered. I’d only heard of one boy being saved. And the girl who went after him was his fiancé. And they’d practically had to have sex in front of the guy’s kidnappers. This wasn’t my ideal way to lose my virginity, but I had to save him… Not only was he my best friend, but I’d been falling for him for ages. I thought maybe, just maybe I could do this to save him… If I could convince him to participate… In any case I had to try. So I ran to their hideout, everyone knew where it was, not too far form campus. So I ran to save him. Soon I had arrived… Too soon to my thinking but I ran up and knocked on the door. A large handsome man opened the door. I could see Marshall behind him.

I cleared my throat thinking here goes everything. “Excuse me sir, but that boy back there is my… My boyfriend.” I lied. “And I would really like to have him back… Please.” I stammered.

He laughed at me, and then shouted back to his buddies in the back. “According to this little girl here, we’ve captured another straight boy!” His buddies laughed I heard a few cry As if! And I saw one touching Marshall and I tried to run back to him, but the big guy wouldn’t let me. “Well if what you say is true, prove it! And if you’re lying… Well, I’m sure you’ve heard what we do to girls who come in here claiming what’s ours… Have you not?” he asked and I nodded. “Well you better get back there and prove it.” He said pushing me towards Marshall. I swallowed hard.

“Hi Marshall.” I said softly. He looked me up and down then looked into my eyes for a moment. His eyes held something that I had never seen before. I was confused. Then I remembered what I’d worn that day. A tiny little mini skirt and an itty-bitty tank top that showed a ton of cleavage and quite a bit of my now well-toned belly. I realized the look in his eyes must be something to do with that. He was probably disappointed at me for wearing something so skimpy… Urgh I thought this may not work. Oh well it won’t matter too much to me if it doesn’t because I’ll soon be dead. I sighed and leaned towards him and whispered in his ear. “Marshall, if you don’t cooperate this will be the end of me at least… You know what they’ll do to me, don’t you?” I asked he nodded. “And they’ll keep you and force you to join their gang… You know what that means don’t you?” I asked him Again he nodded. “So, Marshall,” I continued. “You have to pretend to be into this… We can stop before we go all the way, I think they’ll still believe but we have to pretend to want this. You have to act like you like me… Or even like you love me. I know it’ll be hard for you but…” He suddenly shh’d me.

“It’s okay, Ansilie, it will be okay.” He said and I nodded and kissed him cutting off whatever he was going to say soon he was kissing me back very passionately.

I soon began to search with my hands for his… But I was surprised when I found one slowly climbing my shirt. And the other climbing my skirt. My eyes flew open in surprise. I was surprised to see heat and comfort in his eyes. So I calmed down and allowed his hands to roam even though I was terrified I wanted to save him more. Before I knew it my shirt and bra were gone. And his mouth was on me. My head lulled back in pleasure.

Next thing I knew I was completely nude and he was on top of me in the same state as me. “Marshall!” I cried trying to stop him. “Wait! Marshall I’m not ready! Marshall! I’m scared!” I shouted at him. “Marshall! I’m a virgin! Stop!” I cried. But he didn’t seem to hear a word I said. Suddenly I felt him enter and there was great pain. I dug my nails into his back and bit his shoulder hard. I was sobbing hysterically. Finally the “Gay Bandits” pulled him off me.

“Well little lady,” One of the men said, “You defiantly proved he’s not gay. Do you want to get dressed and leave with him or what?” He asked softly.

“Please give him his clothes and let him get dressed in another room and send him away. I’ll follow shortly.” I said softly trying to hide my tears. They did as I asked. And Marshall dressed in another room and was led out the door.

When I finally finished dressing I walked out the door. And I saw him waiting on me. I was terrified and ran from him. As fast as I could all the way back home and to my room. I quickly got my shower stuff and ran to the shower and scrubbed my body trying to get rid of his scent, his feel… His very memory. It didn’t work. I walked back to my room in only a towel. Leaving those clothes in the bathroom floor. I would never wear them again anyway… I closed my door and took down all my pictures of Marshall and anything that reminded me of him and threw them all in a pile. Then I hid in my bed under my covers… A few hours later someone came in. I didn’t move it was probably just my roommate anyway. My phone rang yet again. I ignored it. Still sobbing under my covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read on to see what happens to Ansilie and Marshall next.