The Kidnapping Of Marshall Freedmont

The Kidnapping of Marshall Freedmont Chapter 6

Meanwhile in Greece I was landing. I’d either slept or cried most of the way there. The plane I was on, I was happy to learn was one my best friend from high school was stewardess on. Leah gave me a full refund of my money and showed me all the cool places to visit and the best places to stay and got me a free room in Leah’s favorite hotel. Leah offered to take me on with her on a flight trip where we go all over the world. I told her that I just wanted to be alone for a while.

Leah and I hung out in Greece for about a week, then I took the money she gave me back from my plane ticket and bought a small house not far from the hotel Leah had booked for me.

I went and bought a new cell phone and had them download all my contacts and everything then I began calling people and explaining. As soon as I call my parents and most of my family, I called Randi.

“Hello?” She said. “Who is this? I don’t know this number.” I laughed at her unique way of answering the phone.

“Randi, It’s me Ansilie.” I told her. “I moved to Greece. I bought a house… Don’t tell Marshall of course. I got a new cell phone and I wanted to call and tell you I’m okay.”

“Oh! Thank God! Ansilie! I’ve been so worried about you! Marshall left S.N.U. He’s looking for you. He says he was wrong and he wants to fix it.” Randi said. “Of course I would never tell him where you are but I thought you should know he’s looking.”

“Thank you Randi! I’m so glad I have you… If I send you the divorce papers could you find a way to get them to him without him knowing where I am?” I asked her.

“Of course I can! And I will. I mean I’ll have to find him again, but it won’t be too hard. He left an address, phone number, and email address with just about anyone who might hear from you.” Randi said softly.

“Thank you.” I said. “I have to go now but I’ll call you later.”

“Okay, well I’ll talk to you later then.” Randi said and we both hung up, and I went to the U.S. Embassy to get my divorce legalized and official.
♠ ♠ ♠
How will Ansilie get the divorce legalized? How will Marshall take the news?