The Kidnapping Of Marshall Freedmont

The Kidnapping of Marshall Freedmont Chapter 9

“Hello?” I said answering my cell. I had been talking to a lady in the café. She’d seen me typing and asked what I was doing and I told her I was writing a story and she’d asked to see it, I’d showed her and she loved it. She asked if I had ever been published. I laughed. And said ‘No of course not. I’m just an ammature.’ She told me she was a publisher and she wanted to she more of my work and talk about publishing my stories. I agreed and she gave me her card and we made an appointment. She’d just walked out when my phone rang.

“Ansilie.” Randi said. “It’s me, Randi. I just got back from Marshall’s house and then mailing your papers.”

“Oh! Thank you Randi! You’ll never guess what just happened to me.” I exclaimed.

“What happened? Did you meet a guy? Your divorce hasn’t even went thru yet, don’t start planning a wedding.” Randi joked.

“I didn’t meet a guy… Don’t plan too… I’m getting published! I’m getting a contract.” I said excitedly.

“That’s great!!! I’m SO happy for you!!” She shouted at me.

“I know… I can’t believe it! I was just sitting here working on my stories and she came over and wanted to know what I was doing. So I showed her… Rand, she wants to give me a contract.” I said softly.

“You can’t just up and sign a contract! Do you have a lawyer looking it over? You need to! It could be a trap. Do you have a lawyer?” She asked.

“Well no. I don’t know what to do. Rand I can’t afford a lawyer. I’m completely out of money… If this doesn’t work I’m not going to have money to live on!” I explained.

“Calm down, Ansilie. I have a cousin who’s a lawyer in the area. I’ll call him. Don’t worry, dear.” Randi soothed.

And she did within a few days I had signed a contract for this one book I got over a million dollars… I was amazed. I went and donated 10% to the local church I’d been attending then bought clothes and a beach house. I also commissioned an ice skating rink to be built, as I’d always loved ice-skating. When they finished it I was so happy. I immediately went skating. The next day I went to pick up my finalized divorce papers at the embassy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow Ansilie's life is getting a lot better... How long can it last? What will happen when she gets... A call from her past?