Status: working on it...

Fate Gave Me Another Chance

Prologue

“At what time are they coming?”

“11.00,” I replied looking at my wrist watch.

“Are you going to the airport?”

“I have to, I mean my mom told me to and they’re going too so I have too.”

“You don’t sound like you’re happy about them coming here,” Emily stated curiously.

“I am happy, it’s just… I don’t know with everything that’s going on in my life right now I don’t think it’s a good idea about meeting old friends.”

“But I mean come on they were your best friends for almost forever,” she said somewhat confused.

“Yeah it’s just that I know questions are going to be asked and I don’t know if I want to answer them.”

“Sarah you knew it was bound to happen someday and I think it’s for the best to let them know the truth. They have every right to know.”

“I know, but I don’t want to them to look at me differently when I tell them, it will surely affect our friendship, I just know that they will treat me differently once they find out!”

“Even if they do, they’re still your friends and part of the family, from what you told me… You guys have a lot of history…talking about history didn’t you like one of them?! You did! What was his name?!”

“What?! No! No…” I said reassuring myself more than her.

“Yeah you did and from what I can tell you still do! Who is it? Um let me remember their names... Um there’s Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, Zack and…Matt. It’s him! Matt!” She said getting excited with her new found information.

“So I had a crush on him! Big deal, I’m way over it.”

But boy was I wrong…