When Angels on the Sidelines Deserve to Die

You wanted to

Arriving home Ren quickly went inside and straight to the kitchen where she took a bottle out of the fridge and turned around as Stryker and Liam both walked in at different doors.

"Hi Liam," Stryker said, not showing any of his nervousness.

Liam gave the male a head nod of recognition before going over to his sister as she simply sat on the counter sipping her mysterious drink.

"So," Liam started gaining Ren's attention. "How was your day?"

Ren just smiled softly and glanced at Stryker for a moment. Unfortunately for Ry, this glance was not unnoticed by the protective brother who coughed.

"Stryker, can I speak with you alone for a minute?"

Stryker winced and looked at Ren for a second. Receiving a reassuring nod from the girl he walked into the other room following Liam.

Liam stopped and stood there fixing his thoughts, if he was right, then a relationship had formed between Ren and Ry, and not just the 'friend' kind of relationship.

"Stryker…" Liam started turning around to face his victim.

"What is your exact relationship with my little sister? I expect you to be honest or I may just have to hurt you against her, and my wishes."

"Eh… Well, you see…" Stryker started trying to find a good way to say it. "She's my girlfriend now. It was the only way to let her get away with shit without getting beat on, in any sense of the word, at school. Besides the fact that I liked her anyway so it works out."

Liam was still glaring. "You forced my sister to be your girlfriend?" If looks could kill, Ry would very likely have been dead a few minutes ago.

"No! No, that’s not how it was at all," Stryker tried to explain. "I told her what would happen, and that my solution for it was us being a couple. But I also said if she didn’t want to that I'd try to find another way of keeping her safe…" He trailed off, mumbling something else.

"And?" Liam prompted to hear what Ry mumbled.

"And I admitted I liked her and would've eventually asked her out anyways." Stryker reluctantly told him.

Liam smiled. "Okay. So I understand the reasoning behind it and all. But you were going to tell me you were dating my little sister when?" His threatening tone revived.

"Liam, calm down damn it," Stryker finally lost his patience. "I was going to tell you today, you just figured it out before I could tell you. We figured you'd take it better if you knew from the beginning."

Liam grudgingly agreed, that if he had found out later Stryker would likely be in a world of pain. Zaren interrupted their conversation when she walked into the room and stood next to Stryker, her fingers twisting with his.

"You're not mad are you?" She asked her brother in her whispery voice.

Liam sighed. "No, I guess I can't be really. He's only doing what I asked and keep you safe. But I didn’t tell him to be your boyfriend." He turned to Ry yet again.

"If you try any funny business with her, you can bet your ass I'll be there to make you suffer immensely."

Stryker gulped but stood his ground and nodded in acknowledgement.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its very short this time, but I just cant think of what needs to happen! Gimmie a little help here people. And again, I'm still apologizing that it wasnt out when I said it would be. I'm getting bogged down with pre-college essays and the such.
Kudos to forgotten.photo yet again. (Hope this helps satisfy you for a while)