I'm a Changed Man

Chapter 1.

“Ooh, hot chocolate.” Michael picked up the mug and drank from it, not realising what he was doing. When he pulled the mug from his lips, he began to feel very unwell. He sat on the couch and felt his eyes droop closed.

In the bunk area, Sisky and William sat opposite each other, thinking of what had happened to them that day.

“Dude, seriously, how do you go around not hitting your head everywhere?” Sisky asked. He was eating a packet of Oreos that he’d put in his bunk earlier that day when William had been on his computer.

“Practice after a very quick growth spurt.” William said. “Ask Mike what I was like when I was 13, I was clumsy as fuck.” Then he added, “And by the way, you can’t always steal food. Especially since I know where all the food disappears too now.”

“Just watch me.” He grinned. “And if everyone doesn’t know where the food goes, then they must be stupid.” He ate another Oreo, licking his fingers of any crumbs, when he frowned. He swallowed, then looked over at William. “Wow, I feel really weird. Like-”

“What happened this morning?” William asked. Sisky nodded.

But the two of them couldn’t talk any more about it because they both passed out.

When William woke up again, the bus was in motion, and they were on their way to the next venue in the next city.

There was something weird he noticed as he woke up though. He wasn’t in his bunk. He was on the couch next to the kitchen area. He frowned. How had he got here?

He stood up and instantly felt strange. Like when he had woken up in Sisky’s body earlier that day. He put a hand to his head, even though he had no headache, and a strand of blond hair fell in front of his eyes. They widened instantly.

Fuck.

He found a mirror and looked into it, seeing the reflection of his Australian guitarist staring back, touching his face tentatively. He slapped himself, but no, he was definitely Michael Guy Chislett.

He walked into the bunks and saw his body and Sisky sleeping, curtains open. Sisky still had a box of Oreos in his arms. He turned to his own body and poked it. He figured that since Sisky had the same feeling he did when they passed out that he must have been part of this as well. And if he was in Michael’s body, then Sisky must be in his and Michael in Sisky’s

“Sisky, wake up.” He hissed, then immediately shut up.

When he and Sisky had changed, he was in Sisky’s body, but he had his own voice. Now, he sounded just like Michael without even trying.

He saw his body open his eyes and look straight at William. “Chizzy, let me sleep, will you?” He said, closing his eyes, then opening them again, wide. “What the…”

“Hey Sisky. Am I right?” William asked.

“Uh yeah. But… why do I sound like Bill?” Sisky frowned.

“Wanna take a wild stab in the dark, maybe?” William slapped him. “You left the fucking hot chocolate out! Why didn’t you throw it away! Now I’m stuck here, you’re in there, and Chizzy’s in my body!”

“Bill?” Sisky sat up, but hit his head. “FUCK!”

“Yeah, you wanna stop hitting your head? I need that thing.” William slapped him again.

“Stop slapping me!” Sisky whined.

“No, because you are the genius who left the hot chocolate on the side.”

“What’s with the arguing?” They both heard Sisky’s voice say. They turned to see Sisky’s body looking around, then his eyes widening when he saw William. “Uhh…”

“Hi Chizzy. Drink any hot chocolate tonight?” William asked.

“Who are you? Why are you in my body? Why am I in Siska’s?”

“Count yourself lucky. At least you aren’t a giant freak of nature.” Sisky moaned, laying back down. His head hit the pillow hard.

William turned to glare at him. “Ok, let’s stop abusing my body now.”

“I’m confused. This is one fucked up dream.”

“It’s not a dream, Michael. I’m actually William, that’s Sisky and you’re in his body.”

“Riiight.” Michael didn’t look convinced. “I’m going back to sleep now, so I can wake up and everything will be fine again.” William leant forward and pinched him hard. “Ow, ok, what the fuck man?”

“This isn’t a dream Chizzy.” Sisky said. “It happened to me and Bill earlier today. Why do you think we weren’t ourselves today?”

“Uh, I just figured you were both having off days. So, this is really not a dream?” William and Sisky both shook their heads. “How did this happen?”

“Well, Sisky is a complete idiot and put some hot chocolate in the microwave for like, 15 minutes.” William explained. “And we both drank some of it, making us switch. We didn’t figure it out until Travis told us about it, and how to reverse it.”

“And how do we do that?”

“Drink it from the other side.” Sisky said. “So we did that before the show, and poof, we were back to normal.”

“Then someone forgot to empty the cup, so you drank some of it, and I guess we were included in it because we’ve all switched.” William finished.

“This is messed up. Seriously.” Michael rubbed his eyes. “But I guess all we need to do is drink the hot chocolate again and we’ll be back to normal.”

Good.” Sisky climbed out of William’s bunk, a little unsteady on his feet. “I hate being a tall freak of nature.”

“Watch it, Sisky.” William glared at him. “Or I swear I’ll get you.”

“Guys, let’s just change this now. I’d prefer to be in my own body and not a midget.” Michael stood next to them, feeling the height difference that Sisky had with him and William.

“I am not a midget!”

“Uhh, to us, you kinda are.” William smirked. “Now get out there.” He pushed Sisky through to the kitchen area.

“No need to shove.” Sisky grumbled. They walked out into the kitchen area and saw Butcher pouring away a cup of something…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I really wanted a follow on to the episode, cos it was a perfect ending for a sequel... or, a story! And here it is!

Comments? I'd like to know what you think.

Also, a couple of one shots for you. When The Day Met The Night is a Spencer Smith love story and Spencernizer is a Spentrick story. That's Spencer and Pattycakes in case you were unsure.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo