I'm a Changed Man

Chapter 8.

When William woke up, he groaned quietly. His head was killing him, like he had a hangover, which he knew he didn’t have because he hadn’t touched a drop of alcohol the day before. He covered his eyes with his hands, trying to block out any light. He reached for his cell to see what time it was, but he couldn’t find it. He opened his eyes properly to find it but realised something very wrong.

He wasn’t in his bunk. He was in Sisky’s. He frowned, wondering how he got to Sisky’s bunk when a thought hit him. Slowly, he put a hand to his hair and felt it. It was short, shorter than it should have been, and when he looked at his fully clothed body, he noticed he was wearing Sisky’s clothes from the day before.

His eyes widened. “Oh, shit.” He jumped out of the bunk, trying to ignore the hangover he was currently experiencing, and pulled back the curtains of his own bunk to find his body sleeping and snoring ever so slightly. William poked his body a couple of times.

“Fuck’ff.” Sisky groaned. Then he shot up and nearly hit his head, but William caught it just in time. Sisky looked William then groaned. “Oh, fucking great.”

“You think you’ve got it bad? Thanks for the fucking hangover.” William said angrily.

“Yeah, thanks for the growth spurt again.” Sisky replied, just as angry.

“Jeez guys, it’s not even 9am, what are you arguing about?” Mike groaned as he stuck his head out of his bunk.

“We changed again.” William grumbled.

Mike let his head drop down. “Fuck.” Then he lifted his head up and called out Butcher and Michael’s names. They heard shuffling then their bunk curtains opened. “We got another problem.” Mike jerked his head over in William and Sisky’s direction.

“Again?” Michael hid back in his bunk. “Would be on the last day of the tour.” His slightly muffled voice came from within.

“What happened?” Butcher asked.

“Well, obviously, someone finds it hilarious when we change bodies and decided to have some fun with it.” William said sarcastically.

“Really?” Butcher raised an eyebrow. “I bet it has something to do with the argument you guys had last night.”

William and Sisky looked straight at each other. “This is all your fault!” They shouted at each other. William walked away into the back lounge while Sisky threw the bunk curtain shut.

“Not it.” Michael called from inside his bunk. “You guys deal with them.”

Mike and Butcher looked at each other. “I’ll take Bill, you take Sisky.” Mike said, crawling out of his bunk and towards the back lounge.

Mike walked in and saw William sitting in front of his laptop, putting Sisky’s glasses on. He looked up at Mike. “If you’re going to give me a talk about how me and Siska need to make it up, you can fuck off to your bunk right now.”

“No, I came in here to ask what the fuck is going on with you.” Mike said, closing the door to the bunks. “Seriously Bill, this all started over something petty, and now, if Butcher’s right, it’s caused you guys to change bodies again. We can’t keep doing this.”

William glared at Mike. “Is that all?” He asked, looking back down at his laptop.

“You’re just a stubborn fucker, William Beckett. You and Sisky love each other, any one can see that, so you need to think about if he really means that much to you.” When William said nothing, Mike sighed. “You know, I hope this is permanent now. It might teach you a lesson.” Mike stormed out and back to the bunks, but not before hearing the vocalist shout out “fuck you!” first. He walked to where Butcher was talking to Sisky.

“He broke it off, not me.” Sisky said, glaring at Butcher.

“So that stops you talking to him about it first?” Butcher asked.

“Listen, one of you needs to talk to the other first, and I know for a fact that he won’t be doing it, so be the bigger man Sisky.” Mike said.

“I am the bigger man, that’s the problem.” Sisky grumbled, motioning towards his body. “Things would be fine if I hadn’t woken up as fuckwit.”

Butcher slapped Sisky hard. “You and Bill are a couple who everyone would kill to be like. For the last two weeks, you two have been the happiest I’ve ever seen the two of you, except maybe when we got signed, but you two are like a match made in heaven. Everyone has said so.”

“Well then everyone was wrong.”

“No, they weren’t wrong, Adam Siska.” Butcher snapped. “Everyone argues, it’s a natural part of any relationship, just deal with it. Go and talk to Bill, sort everything out and then you should change back.”

“No.” Sisky folded his arms and glared at Butcher and Mike. They both glared back at him. This lasted for the few moments before the two men looked at each other and nodded. They grabbed Sisky and dragged him towards the back lounge, throwing him in there and closing the door. They locked it and told them they could come out again when everything was alright between them again.

“Fuckers! Let us out!” Sisky shouted, banging against the door.

“You sort this the fuck out right now!” Mike shouted back. “Stupid ass fuckers!”

William looked over at Sisky, then sat down on the couch. He looked down at his hands. Sisky turned to him, glaring. “Right, so we need to pretend that we’re ok, so they’ll let us out of here, so blah blah, I’m sorry, your turn.”

“I’m sorry Adam.” William’s voice was gentle, hurt. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you last night what I was planning on doing. I just, I thought that you would be ok with it.” He explained. “I didn’t even think about doing it until a few moments before.” William looked up at Sisky. “I’m sorry I over reacted at you last night.”

Sisky just stared at William, who was looking back down at his hands. He didn’t know what to make of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I finally have wireless internet, which means updates should be more often now. Does that make you happy? If it does, subscribe and comment please! kthnxbai.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo