The Dorkerella.

The legendary prank.

Image
Snapping my gum, I cackled evilly as Jacklyn mouth counted to 10 and then Allusion pulled the string.

Well, hold on. She did try but it still didn't budge.

Swapping the sodas out with beer, rigging the Teacher's Lounge to spill butter, egg crumbs and rotting juicy pickles, it all came down.

On me. And Jacklyn. And of course, Allusion.

I looked around quickly at the bright red walls, hearing a distant footstep.

"Shit, HIDE!" I whispered-yelled and we dove into the big laundry yellow box on wheels.

The footsteps stopped and someone started whispering

"Where is Jacklyn and Allusion?"

"AND, of course Friday."

"I don't care about that girl, she skips my class everyday!"

"She's just a...wild child."

I heard a scoff from my arrogant History teacher, Mrs. Shaw.

"More like a wildebeest."

I narrowed my eyes as Jacklyn had on her "HAHA!" smile.

I mouthed "Shh!" She stopped.

"You know what? I hear something and it's definitely not my stomach!" Mrs. Shaw snapped, her footsteps coming closer to the yellow box on wheels and peeked in.

The person followed.

"Huh. Friday's probably near." Mrs. Shaw murmured, and walked away with the person she was talking to.

"Woooow, what a dumbass." I snickered aloud but quickly covered my mouth as my blood ran cold.
'Crap. Crappity crap-crap!' I thought, widening my eyes as the footsteps appeared closer.

"Hello Friday-Mia. Could you care to step out of the cart,please?" Mrs. Shaw asked as she peeked in and lifted up the stinky shirts off of me.

"It's very comfortable in here." I said, not budging.

If I moved, it would reveal Allusion and Jacklyn! And I don't sell them out by accidents.

"Ha-ha, very funny. Out." Mrs. Shaw ordered.

I rose my eyebrows and got my "You just said WHAT!?" 'tude on.

"Excuse me but you called me a wildebeest. I reserve all right to plant my butt here!" I snapped, shaking my head, annoyed.

"Friday-Mia, today is NOT the day to mess with me. Get out." Mrs. Shaw boomed, her lazy eye moving the other way.

I shuddered and replied "I ain't 'friad of you."

"DMC for a week for this and whatever you got planned out for me." Mrs. Shaw challenged, smirking, obviously enjoying this.

She gets a week off from me!

And oh how I wish I can wipe that stupid smile off with Windex!

"I'll take suspension instead." I sarcastically replied, rolling my eyes.

"DMC."

"Suspension."

"DMC!"

"Honestly, I think you can do better than this."

"ALC."

"Mrs. Shaw, you can't do that. All I did was hide." I scoffed, suspecting it was her horrible bluffing.

"Try me. Now, step out of the box and I'll only give you a detention." she ordered, smoothing her short brown hair, and squinted at the bumps of Allusion and Jacklyn.

"Sweeet." I slurred as I stepped out and held my head high.

"Don't be a smartalex." she snapped, and walked to the Teacher's Lounge, and stopped.

"Friday, can you be a sweetheart and open this door? My sprain is killing me." Mrs. Shaw groaned.

I took a deep breath and walked away.

I don't do teachers' orders, dur.

"Friday, COME!" Mrs. Shaw barked, walking as fast she could to catch up with me.

"What?" I asked, stopping, facing Mrs. Shaw in the face.

"I didn't hear you."

"You heard what I said. Open the door."

"Oh, this door?" I giggled, as I opened the Janitor's closet.

"NO! The Teachers' Lounge."

"Go ask Mrs. Kidd, she's nice!" I replied, batting my eyes.

"Friday, please. Open the door so we know you didn't rig a prank." Mrs. Kidd snapped, her nose twitching.

"Okaaaay." I sing-songed and skipped over to the door.

No way am I stupid to rig it to the doorknob!

I turned turned the steel-less doorknob and swung it open, saying "See? No prank here."

"Hm.." Mrs. Shaw murmured, as she stepped in and looked around then stepped out.

"Turn on the lights." she ordered, pointing at the light switch.

"You're being paranoid." I snapped but felt my throat feeling tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
DMC is disciplinary management class. (Basically in-school suspension.)
ALC is alternate learning center. (you go to another different school for a while)