The Dorkerella.

The three B's.

Image
With a deep sigh, I realized how I miscalculated my hiding spot, if I didn't, I wouldn't even be standing right here in the teacher's lounge, about to flip on the switch.

"Let 'er fire." I crowed as I flipped on the switch and the light beamed on.

"Kalie, is this really Friday?" Mrs. Shaw asked Mrs. Kidd as I rolled my eyes.

"Friday, for once you didn't do a trick." Mrs. Kidd congratulated me, obviously proud for once I'm not a lil snippy delinquent.

I looked out the door and saw Jacklyn and Allusion getting out of the box.

The box tipped over and the clothes spilled out onto Jacklyn who started giggling but stopped as she met Shaw's glare.

"Jacklyn! Allusion!" Mrs. Shaw barked, getting pretty angry.

Relax, lady, don't blow up!

"Yeah?" Jacklyn piped up, blinking her purple lined hazel eyes, smiling innocently.

Allusion turned redder than her poofy red curls and bit her lips.

"What were you ladies doing in the dirty box?" Mrs. Kidd inquired but Mrs. Shaw shook her fist at them and then turned to me to yell at me.

"Nut-thang." Allusion scoffed, staring at her nails nervously.

That was actually the first time she talked back..with one word?

"FRIDAY, WHERE'S THE PRANK?"

I snickered and pointed in the teacher's lounge, sarcastically said
"Order up, Shaw."

My eyes quickly scanned for the fishing line dangling and I quickly grabbed it and yanked on it.

Beaming for a minute, waiting for the shit to fall, at least two minutes has passed.

And Mrs. Kidd and Mrs. Shaw blinked..twice.

"Uhm, just give me a second..." I stammered, yanking on it harder but it wouldn't budge.

"Jaaaaaaaaacklyn!" I whined and she came to the rescue, examining the fishing line.

She clutched it in her hand and walked backwards and a piece of the ceiling fell on me, spitting dust on me.

I narrowed my eyes and glazed a glare at Jacklyn as she mouthed Sorry x545648589474310231 times.

Mrs. Shaw chuckled and walked out the door, assuming it was just a gig to get her all pissy and stuff.

Mrs. Kidd frowned and asked "What happen?" and walked out.

"Dude, WHAT did happen? We teste----" I started but eyed another fishing line on my right and I reached for it, pulling on it, hearing a click.

"OH HOT DAMN!" I shouted as the rig came down on us.

"Ew...." Allusion groaned as she shook her curls free of goopity shit.

"Coulda warned us first." Jacklyn complained as she stared at her self in the window but ducked when a bystander came by.

"Sorry." I mumbled and managed to muster a grin and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Jacklyn demanded, glaring at me.

But stopped and started snorting and slapped her knee.

(She does that all the time. Laugh, snort, slap, laugh, snort, slap. And it goes on.)

Allusion looked around and giggled.

Then I cackled out my infamous crowing laugh and raced over to the refrigerator to grab a coke, feeling thirsty.

I sipped it and expected to taste the calorie less coke cola but tasted a burning sensation.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" I yelped for joy, remembering we swapped 'em out!

There was a sharp knock on the door and said "Breakawalla."

Thus the password from...Travis!

Jacklyn dashed over to flip open the lock and let Travis in.

Baffled, he stuttered "Prank go bad?"

We nodded.

I offered him a coke and he sniffed it.

Grinning, he chugged it in one gulp and let out an awesome belch.

Not a burp but a serious killer belch!

He paused and presumably checked me out.

Wearing my favorite True Religion teal tie-dye pullover hoodie and my bleached ripped Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, I was pretty confident I looked pretty good today.

Catching his eyes, he immediately acted like he wasn't totally checking me out and stared hard at the bulletin board.

"Hey frozen fries, got any vodka or bourbon shoved around here?" He asked, rifling though the cokes, sniffing them for the familiar scent.

"Just a couple of vodkas, sorry." I shrugged, sipping my bourbon (Shh, don't tell.)

"I know you." Travis sighed as he gave up and came over to sniff my drink.

"Hey! You said we ain't got any!" he complained as he tried to take a sip of my bourbon but I yanked it away.

"My bourbon. You want it, come get it." I laughed but stopped as he replied "I'll come and get it." and leaned down, and quickly snatched my coke, taking a swig of it and shoving it back to me.

"Ew, it has your saliva on it." I complained, scrunching up my eyebrows.

He shrugged, looking offended like I just insulted his saliva.

Oh, yeah. I did.

"Its...alright." I yawned and stretched my abs , inhaling the sweet scent of alcohol.

"Fridaaaaaay." Allusion teased, luring me into laughter.

"Naw, it's not like that." Travis snickered, coming up aside me, giving me a bear hug,without a warning, he literally picked me up the ground and flung me behind his back.

"FREE PIGGY BACK RIDES!" he called out and ran around as I hung on for dear life.

The door swung open and he dropped me, choking out another "oh shit!"

It was the Principal Whiteley, her self and Mrs. Shaw besides her.

"What is going on in here?" Principal Whiteley boomed, her eyes turning into little slits as they met my glowering blue eyes.

"Kinda obvious?" I replied, getting up, leaning against the wall, gulping some more bourbon, and grinned at Mrs. Shaw.

"Drinking? Vandalism?" Mrs. Whitely snapped, obviously didn't take her happy pill, she stomped over to Jacklyn and sniffed her breath.

"You all are suspended. And, the police will be informed of this drinking party you have here. Oh Friday? Clean up this mess. By the way, you're expelled." she ordered and walked out of the room briefly.

"Gee. Me...expelled? What the flying fighting monkeys from Monday to Friday!?" I exclaimed, the word, even just the word "Expelled" is taking a toll to my conscienceless heart.

"I'm sorry, Friday..." Allusion sympathized and proceeded to pick the crap, wiping her hands on her Miss Me dark wash boot cut jeans.

"Well, we're all in trouble. I'm sorry I got ya'll in this." I apologized, suddenly feeling dizzy.
I drank some more...