The Dorkerella.

Drunken Misfit

Image

T U E S D A Y

6:36 AM, the day after Friday's stunt.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I woke up, stretching my arms and rubbed the eye-boogers out of my eyes.

I looked around, noticing I'm in a dark room, alone with a wobbly table, coffee and this mirror thingy on the wall.

I got up, and stretched my legs but felt an urge to vomit.

I gagged and quickly ran to the trashcan and vomited.

The stomach acid woke me up, making things clear. "Oh shit." I murmured as I realized I'm in a hangover and I guess..I drank?

I walked up to the mirror, tripping over my own feet and stumbled to get up.

I stared at my self in the mirror.

I see a blonde chick staring back at me with eyeliner smudged and mascara flakes on her cheeks.

The the door opened and along came in two police officers.

"Hiiiiiiiii." I slurred, feeling a tad bit dizzy.

One of the officers ran to me to prevent me from falling and I thanked him as he walked me over to my chair.

"Hello Ms. Friday. I'm the police commissioner Gaultiero and the police officer besides me is Royes." PC Gaultiero introduced himself.

I sat silent for a minute and scratched my now oily hair. "Wha a-am I doing in here?" I sputtered, biting my lips, looking into PC Gaultiero's warm, inviting grey eyes.

Then I stared at his salt and pepper mustache as he explained why I was in here.

"Ms. Frida-" he began but I interrupted "Friday, just Friday."

"Okay, FRIDAY. So, it seems to me you don't remember what you did yesterday, am I correct?" he asked, sipping his coffee as Mr. Royes stood by as guard.

"Uh, yeah sure." I answered, shaking my head, then proceeded to crack my neck.

He flinched at the cracking noise and I grinned, amused by this.

"Well, Friday. You drank your self to the point that you assaulted a police officer by punching him when you restrained arrest. When you got away, we found you at Lake Jurlique doing sexual activity with your boyfriend, Travis." he explained as he read from the report.

"Ooh..oh.....no, he's not my boyfriend." I replied, but wondered how it was like.

I mean come on, he was cute, wait no, SCRATCH that, hot.

Unbelievably, I keep telling my self I don't like him but I guess I do.

I smiled at this though.

Travis and Friday.

Mrs. Friday Tiberius and Mr. Travis Tiberius.

Or, Mrs. Friday Greenia and Mr. Travis Greenia.

Oh,oh,oh, or Mrs. Friday Greenia-Tiberius, and Mr. Travis Greenia-Tiberius!

We'd make a fantastic couple!

"Okay..so what am I charged with?" I inquired, knowing the drill as previous charges I've been bought upon here.

"Possession of alcohol, public endangerment, vandalism, and assault of a police officer.
We'd charge Travis Tiberius with rape if you weren't the same age as him but we'll let it slide since you both were drunk." he explained as I sat here, shocked.

"How the fuck did I "endanger" the public?" I demanded, snatching his coffee and gulped it greedily and slammed it down on the table.

"I was gonna finish that." he whined, staring at the Starbucks cup.

"Boo hoo." I scoffed, and waited for an answer.

"Friday, you dented three people's cars." he answered and I laughed.

"That's not endangerment." I giggled at the thought of terrified people by a wittle dent in their car. Its a car, not a living being!

"If you pay for their dents and do 78 hours of community work, they will drop their charges.
However, Cherry Oak high school will drop the vandalism charge against you if you take anger management classes and put on parole. That's a good deal, huh?" he chirped, taking a glance at the papers on the table.

"Yeah, sure. Whens the trial?" I asked, trying to speed things up.

"No trial. It has been decided by your lawyer. And Judge Kiker doesn't want to see you again, haha." He chuckled and signaled Mr. Royes to hand me the legal documents.

"Sign here, and here. And here. Oh, and here." He ordered, handing me a pen.

I eyed a black eye and some bruising on his muscular arms.

"I see you're the one I attacked. Why didn't you defend your self?" I asked, giggling at the thought I beat up an older dude that's in law enforcement.

"You're a woman. I don't hit women." He reddened, and touched his black eye gingerly.

"Wuss." I muttered as I signed all the SIGN HERE.

"So..can I get outta here?" I asked, getting up but stopped as I blacked out for a couple of seconds.

"Yes." Mr. Gaultiero replied and nodded at Mr. Royes to let me out.

"FREEDOOOM!" I boomed as I ran towards the door and walked out, with Mr. Royes my escort.

"You know, I know my way around here." I said, looking up at him.

Man, he's so tall.

And..cute.

But, not the man I want. ;D