An Identity Crisis

Oh, I see.

“What?” I said groggily into the once ringing telephone.

“Wake up and shower. We leave in 30 minutes.” Jost said before hanging up.

I did as he said and met everyone in the lobby. A few crew members took our bags and loaded them into the bus as we checked out.

Once we got back on the bus I slept for another couple hours. I would have slept more had it not been for the eruption of laughter out front.

I rolled out of my bunk wiping the sleep from my eyes and padded toward the chuckling voices.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked, my voice thick with sleep.

“Welcome to the land of the living, Sleeping Beauty.” Georg chortled.

I flipped him off as a gave him a big sarcastic smile.

“Not a morning person?” I heard from the booth across from me. I realized then that Silvia had joined us on our bus.

“No not really.” I sighed.

“He’s only being nice now because you’re a girl and our mom would smack him otherwise.” Bill chuckled and I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him across from Silvia.

“Thanks little brother.” I joked.

“Little? But I thought…” Silvia looked at us confusedly and Bill and I broke into an identical laugh.

“We are, but he’s 10 minutes older and never lets me forget it.” Bill said while nudging me in the side.

“Oh, I see.”

“We gotta be different somehow.” I laughed.

“Yea because your looks aren’t enough.” Georg said.

“But underneath all of this,” I gestured o our clothes, “we’re the same.”

“Really?” Silvia chuckled.

“Yea, really.” I smirked.

She smiled and shook her head. There it was again; that glint of something extra. There is something about our new stylist that is far beneath the surface and I intend to find out what it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to everyone reading, commenting and/or subcribing.
I love all of your theories and can't wait for you to find out whats happening :>