An Identity Crisis

Sunshine Bear.

We were in Prague with the day off and the guys just wanted to sleep. I would have too, only I wanted to figure out what was up with Silvia. I went to her room to get her.

“Hey Tom, what’s up?” she greeted as she answered the door.

“I’m taking you out.” I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her room.

“Umm ok.” she laughed.

Tobi met us stairs at the van and I told him to take us to the nearest strip mall.

“Why a strip mall?” she asked.

“Well you get to buy me clothes and dress me all the time so now it’s my turn for some reciprocation.” I smiled.

“You’re going to buy me clothes?”

“Yup!”

Once inside one of the many stores inside the mall we started to talk randomly and the subject of nicknames was brought up.

“My dad used to always call me pumpkin.” Silvia laughed.

She was following me around the store as I pulled random articles of clothing from the rack to try and put together some form of an outfit.

“I never really had a nickname growing up; there isn’t much you can get form Tom.” I said.

“What about Tommy?”

“Well it’s actually ‘Tomi’ with and ‘I’, and Bill only ever called me that.” I stated.

“Oh.”

“But the fans have a different name for me.” I chuckled.

“And what is that?” she questioned.

“Sex Gott.” I smirked.

“Uh…ok. I’m not even going to ask.” she laughed.

“It’s pretty self explanatory.”

“Well what about the other guys?” she asked quickly changing the subject.

“Uh, our Oma always called Bill ‘Meckie’ because he talks so much, and we call Georg ‘Hobbit’. I don’t think Gustav has one from us.”

“We’ll have to think of one for him.”

“I used to call Kara ‘Sunshine Bear.’”

“Oh, why?

“Bill called her ‘Kara Bear’ because it was close to ‘Care Bear’ and one of the bears’ names is ‘Sunshine Bear’ and it was just fitting.” I said and caught a glimpse of a smile on Silvia’s face.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. Is that what you’re buying?”

“Yea.” I answered and then went to the front counter to purchase Silvia’s new outfit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of you amazing people for commenting and reading and even possibly subscribing :]