An Identity Crisis

Told you.

Ok, so I had to hand it to her; she hadgreat pretty good taste in my clothes, but what about the others.

I turned and looked over my outfit in the mirror one last time. I had on one of the nicest pairs on ‘Kani’ jeans and a pretty kick ass ‘Miskeen’ long sleeved black shirt with the logo and such in a really light blue color. My cap matched the colors of my shirt and I had on black ‘Adidas’.

I smirked at myself once before exiting the changing stall.

Gustav and Georg were already one and standing with Jost and Silvia. I gave them a look as if to ask where Bill was and they rolled their eyes indicating he was still changing.

“Figures.” I muttered and the guys chuckled.

“So what do you think?” Silvia asked, directing her question at me.

“It’s good.” I stated in all honestly. She smiled as if pleased with my approval and I saw something there. A glint of something that might have been pretty if she tried.

“Told you.” Jost murmured next to me after nudging me in the ribs with his elbow.

“Yea, yea.” I pushed him away and stood with the guys waiting for Bill.

Once he finally came out he pranced all the way over to Silvia and wrapped her in a hug.

“It’s perfect!” he squealed as he let her go.

“I’m glad you like it. All of you.” she smiled and pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose into place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to al of my readers, commenters and subscribers. you guys rock.