An Identity Crisis

It's not cocky.

“What time is the show tonight?” Bill asked Jost.

“Seven. So in another,” he glanced down at his watch, “five hours.”

We all groaned loudly and I flopped down on the couch between Georg and Silvia. She and Jost were joining us on our bus today just to go over routines and such to get her accustomed to it. We didn’t mind having her because she was much more interesting then our manager.

“So where do I go while you all are on stage?” Silvia asked.

“Beats me.” Bill shrugged.

“You’ll come with me most nights, but you can watch from the side stage or even work merch if you want.” David explained to her.

“Sounds great. I’ve never actually seen you all perform.” she smiled.

“You’ll love it!” Bill cheered.

“I’m sure I will; I love music.”

“What kinds?” I asked.

“Mmm, all kinds really. I could never limit myself to just one genre.”

“That’s what Tom says about girls.” George laughed and I elbowed him.

“Well it’s true. Why limit yourself to one certain look or stereotype. I like options.” I grinned and she laughed slightly.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’ve just never actually heard anyone say something like that before.”

“Tom can be a little cocky at times, thinking that he can get anyone no matter what the look like.” Bill snickered.

“It’s not cocky; limitations aren’t fun for anyone.” she laughed.

“Yea.” I say childishly at Bill and he rolled his eyes.

“I think we’ll be getting along just fine.” I turned and said to Silvia and she smiled and nodded her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to every one reading, commenting and/or subcribing!