Status: Finally posted up an epilogue... still not sure about writing a sequel, but maybe (:

Finding My Way Back To The Start

I Got Two Hundred Seconds 'Till I'm Ready To Go

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard someone yelling. What the fuck?! Who the fuck?

"Come on Daisy! I have news!" Ugh, John. He's the only one who calls me by my middle name.

"What the fuck do you want, O'Callaghan?" I screamed at the lanky, brown haired boy sitting on my bed.

"Not much. I was just bored." he replied nonchalantly.

"Get out John!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at his head.

"Fine, but get ready. We are going out. So hurry up!" he said. Typical John, waking me up at God knows what hour. I looked over to my alarm clock, seeing that it was only eight in the morning.

"God dammit, John! It's summer I should be able to be asleep until ten at least!" I yelled in frustration. Seeing as it was the first week of summer and there was nothing better to do than sleep in for once. But that was the thing about having band members as your closest friends, they didn't care what time it is. They lived by a different schedule than I did.

I'm guessing you are wondering what I'm talking about. Band members, what the fuck? Well here, let me explain it in the easiest way possible. My brother, Eric, is part of the amazing band called A Rocket to the Moon, ever hear about them? Now his best friend, which just so happens to be mine also is Mr. John Cornelius O'Callaghan, the lead singer of the band, The Maine.

I grew up with these boys all my life, or at least Eric, John, Tim, and Loren. I met Pat and Garrett our freshman year, when we all got lost going to the same class. Cliche, I know, but don't blame me. Everyone gets lost at that high school. Glad to be a fully graduated seventeen-year-old now. Anyways, who's left? Oh yeah, Mr. Jared Monaco. How could I live without this boy? He is my rock, the thing that keeps me sane with all the other weirdo's in my weird life. And overall, I never would want to trade them for anything in the world.

I'm guessing you're wondering about the other boy in the band, Kennedy Brock. Let me just leave it that this: I. Hate. Him. Got it?

Now back to reality.

John swiftly removed himself from my bed and made his way to my door. I slowly rose up and made my way to my enclosed bathroom. Fuck, my make up is messed up right now, I thought. I re-did my make-up and brushed my teeth. Don't get me wrong, I'm a full out tomboy and damn proud of it, but a little eyeliner and lip gloss didn't hurt anyone. I emerged from a bathroom a few moments later and made my way to the adjoined closet at the back of my room. I picked out a random Glamour Kills shirt, dark faded skinny jeans and my tattered, worn out Chuck's. On my dresser, I took my 'Trouble' bracelet, along with my Live-Strong one and some random colors. On my bed post hung my dog tags along with my scarf. Sure it was summer, but it just tied the whole outfit together. After getting dressed, I finally followed John downstairs.

"Okay, so what's this news, O'Callaghan?" I asked John as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen where John and my brother, Eric, were eating breakfast. He was still in his pajamas. I guessed he was too lazy to change since he has no fans to meet today. The boys have been off tour for a month and it was great to have some of them home, but every weekend mom would have to go out and buy more food to feed them all. You would think that the rock stars would have enough money to get their own food and not rely on their mothers. Sadly though, they are all broke.

"That, my dear, you will have to wait for. You get to find out once we get to Kenny's."

'Kennedy', I growled to myself. I despised him, but the whole story could wait for another time. "Why do I have to go there?" I asked John frustrated.

"Jac, be nice. Kenny is a cool dude. I don't get why you hate him so much," my brother, Eric, cut in.

"I don't care, Eric, I don't like him. So why do I have to wait to go to Kennedy's to learn this news?" I directed back to John. I grabbed a clean bowl from the dishwasher and stole the box of Lucky Charms from Eric's hand, making him whine a bit. I just shot him a glare and he looked back down at his soggy cereal.

"Because, Dee, this involves more than just me and you. We're meeting at Kenny's in about half an hour, so you and me are getting coffee right now and then heading over to Kenny's." John replied with a smirk. As much as I was angry at John for making me go over to his house, I couldn't help but be curious to why it involved me. Last time that happened, I ended up blindfolded and going to the beach all the way in California. Three hours under a blindfold is not fun, especially when you are in a van with nine other boys and you have no clue who the hell you are sitting next to.

Letting out a sigh I had held in, I finished off the last of the small amount of cereal I poured myself and tried to figure out what John had in store for me at Kennedy's house.

'Great, just great', I thought to myself. 'More time with the devil himself'.