Status: Finally posted up an epilogue... still not sure about writing a sequel, but maybe (:

Finding My Way Back To The Start

Go Ahead And Buy Yourself A Drink

We were finally in Massachusetts, getting ready for A Rocket to the Moon’s CD release party. I couldn’t believe it, every guy in my life at the moment, now had a full length CD out. Something else I couldn’t believe was that Nick made it semi-formal, so now I was stuck in a dress, yet again. My hair was curled, but left down, courtesy of Dakota, and my make up was perfect, thanks to Callie. Those two girls were already ready to go in their dresses. Kody was wearing a nice purple number, while Callie was dressed in a sleek, dark dress. We were all ready, and surprisingly the guys weren’t. Aren’t the girls supposed to be usually the last ones to finish?

They were all running around the bus, looking for their shit. Callie, was staring at Johnny, who was shirtless at the time and still slightly wet from the shower. “God, he’s hot,” she whispered to herself. I just rolled my eyes, and looked over to Dakota, who was fixing her hair, trying to look good for my brother.

Let me rephrase something, I was the only one ready.

It was thirty minutes until we were supposed to get to the club to meet up with the other guys. “Are anyone of you guys ready yet?” I asked, impatient.

And I got a chorus of ‘No’s’ from all around the bus. You would think being a girl in a bus full of half naked musicians would be a dream come true. Not for me, especially when I'd grown up with these guys. Except, I was noticing that Kennedy looked really hot when his hair was wet.

After another fifteen minutes, they were finally all ready to go. We piled into the rental cars and drove off to Caprice Nightclub and Lounge, the place of the party.

“Hey Jac, is Caleb coming?” Johnny asked from the passenger seat.

“No, I didn’t ask him,” I said, shifting in my seat. I was sitting next to Kennedy and Callie, while Jared was driving. Behind us was another car that held Garrett, Pat, Dakota, and Tim, who was driving.

“Oh,” he said, not pressing on the subject. We reached the club, and got out of the two cars. I saw a familiar red-head outside.

“Nick!” I called him over; surprised he wasn’t ambushed with reporters or fans. By the time he got over, I punched him in the shoulder.

“Ow, what the hell was that for?” he said, rubbing his shoulder a bit.

“That was for making this semi-formal. You know I hate wearing fucking dresses,” I said, fake glaring at the singer. “Where’s my brother?”

“He’s somewhere inside,” he informed, still rubbing his shoulder.

“Oh stop being such a baby, Nick. You got punched by me a hundred times,” I said, stifling a laugh. I remember I used to punch him for everything. He was my own personal punching bag.

I left the singer with the other guys to go look for my brother. I found him inside, next to the bar, taking a shot of something, probably Jack Daniels. I tapped him on the shoulder, trying to get his attention.

“Jac!” he yelled over the music, attacking me with a hug. I stood shocked for a bit, before I actually reached my arms around his torso and returned his hug. Trust me, this is a rare thing, I never hugged.

“Hey bro, you know you should got light on the drinks. You aren’t even legal enough,” I said, smirking.

“You should talk. I remember you coming home smashed once, which was not a pretty sight. I had to stay up with you all night to make sure you didn’t puke all over the place.”

“That was one time, jeez,” I said, sitting on the stool next to him. I ordered a beer, making sure it was the only one I would have that night.

“Oh yeah, before I forget, happy birthday, from mom, dad, and yours truly” Eric said, taking out a small envelope. I raised an eyebrow and opened it. I read through the writing, see that it was a loft in New York, right by NYU.

“You have got to be kidding me?” I said, not believing they got me a loft that was over $5,000. I wasn’t even sure I was going to New York or not, but with this, I was pretty sure on where I was going to go.

“Nope, mom and dad are so proud that you got into your dream school. I brought up the fact that there were dorms, so they insisted on getting you a loft. I helped pick it out and pay,” Eric explained, folding up the papers. I was in complete shock. I couldn’t believe my parents and Eric did this for me.

“Eric, I love you. You are seriously the best brother anyone could have,” I said, giving him another hug.

“Anything for you lil' sis, just make sure you don’t get into trouble,” he said, taking another shot of Jack.

--------------------------------

“Happy Eighteenth Birthday, Jac!” a chorus of voice screamed, making me jump up from my bunk. It has been two days since the CD release party, and I got gifts from all the Rocket guys. None of them did compare to the one that my family gave me.

I groaned a bit. Not my idea of waking up in the morning. I took a look at my Sidekick, seeing that it was only seven o’clock in the morning. “Guy, why the fuck did you wake me up at seven in the morning,” I grumbled, still half asleep. The last time I woke up this early was when we were leaving for this tour. It just wasn’t in my nature to wake up before nine.

“Because we wanted for you to enjoy your whole birthday. Now we let you sleep for seven hours and that is already seven hours wasted, now get up!” Pat said, trying to use his skinny arms to pull me out of the bunk. I pulled my arm out of his grasp and got out of my bunk, pulling down my pajamas in the process.

“If you won’t be so kind, I would like to go over to Forever’s bus and actually sleep,” I said, still tired and cranky.

“Oh no, you don’t. We have this whole day planned for you,” Garrett said, pulling me back. I groaned. Knowing these boys, I would in for a whole lot.

“Shit…” I said, voicing my thoughts.

---------------

It was already three o’clock here in Florida stop. The guys already made me sit through their set and they dedicated a birthday song to me. They also somehow convinced Caleb to bring me onto the stage. I tried to escape from the boys’ sight for five minutes by hiding in Versa’s bus, but Kennedy still found me. At the time, we were driving along the suburban streets with Sierra and Blake from VersaEmerge leading the way.

“Guy’s where are we going?” I whined. Sure, the guys had a good heart for spending the whole day with me, and even getting Callie and Dakota to come along with, but their idea of fun was my hell.

“You’ll see,” Sierra said. We ended up going to a house next to the bay. “Welcome to Casa De Sierra.”

“You do know you just said ‘Mountain’s House’ right?” Blake whispered in her ear. She cast a ‘shut up’ glare his way, and led us to her backyard, if you could even call it that. Now I see why she told us to wear our swim suits. There was a dock out to the bay and a pool with a connected Jacuzzi. It was stunning.

“You live here?“ Jared said, still gawking a bit. Sierra just shrugged and pulled off her shirt, revealing a black bikini. Blake followed in suit and they both did a flip off the dock, and into the murky bay water. Garrett and Pat looked at each other and took off their shirts and did a cannonball into the water. I took off my hoodie and jumped in, before John could get me, knowing that he would. After a couple of minutes everyone was in the water, splashing each other like crazy. I had to say, this was not a bad idea.

-----------

After about two hours in the water, we all got out and just sat around on the dock.

“As much as I love just hanging out with just you guys, a birthday calls for a party right?” Sierra wondered. I just shrugged in response. Most of the friends at warped should be done with their sets already, so why not?

“If you ‘rents are okay with us trashing your house, then I’m cool with it,” I said, leaning on the shoulder next to me, which just so happens to be Kennedy’s. I could see Callie’s and Dakota’s smirk right now.

“Actually my parents are gone for the month, the house is all to ourselves,” Sierra informed.

“So it’s settled then. We go back to the busses, get changed, and drag along as many people as we can,” John said, standing up.

“Sure, if you get dry by then,” I said, with an evil glint in my eyes.

“What does that me-“ John started, but couldn’t finish since Pat sneaked up from behind and pushed John back into the water.

-------------

By six thirty that night, most of the bands from Warped were gone from the fairgrounds and in Sierra’s house for some good old partying. Every person there was either wasted, drunk, or getting drunk. Each person had at least one drink, no doubt about that.

I was with Caleb in the living room, sitting on his lap and just talking with all the guys from FTSK, I had to say, this turned out to be a really great birthday.

---------------

Kennedy’s Point of View

This was torture. I had to sit here, moping over the fact that Caleb still has Jac, my Jac. Okay, so she wasn’t my Jac yet, but I was in love with her. I hated the fact that I wasn’t the one able to kiss Jac anytime I wanted. I hated the fact that I couldn’t be the one who could bring Jac out for dinner. And overall I hated the fact that I wasn’t Caleb.

I clutched the beer bottle in my hand, making it turn white. It was my fifth drink that night, and it was already down to a just a little sip left. I downed that and pushed past a bunch people to get to the kitchen. It was pretty empty there, with everyone outside or in the living room. Opening one of the coolers, I grabbed another beer, making it my sixth one of that night. It was my way of dealing with pain, the pain that filled my heart at the moment.

---------------

Back to Jac’s Point of View

It was getting late, but everyone was still partying like maniacs. Caleb was off with the rest of his band mates, talking or whatever they do. I was walking around, trying to find Garrett, or John, or anyone. I walked outside, and I saw Kennedy stumbling around, with an empty beer bottle, not likely his only empty one. Going over to the wasted guitarist, I led him inside.

“God, Kennedy, you smell like shit,” I mumbled, as I led him up the stairs, trying to find a empty bedroom, so he could sleep off his wasted moment.

“Jac, you are so nice,” Kennedy slurred, as we walked into what it looked like to be Sierra’s room. The walls were covered in photos and posters of bands.

“Ugh, You need to get to sleep, now,” I said, making him sit on the bed. I didn’t want to turn on the light, knowing that it would hurt like hell to him.

“Jac, you wanna know something?” Kennedy said, hiccupping. I didn’t pay much attention to him, knowing that it was the alcohol talking, not him. “Remember last tour we were on together? The Money Tour with All Time Low?”

“Yeah, I do,” I said, sitting down on Sierra’s desk chair. Memories flooded back of me hanging out with Alex and Jack, playing pranks on the guys, and other shit we did.

“Do you remember that night at a party-,” Kennedy started.

“What party, Kennedy? There were tons,” I said, looking down at the drunk boy.

“In Texas, remember?” All I could remember of that night was that I had over five drinks. Then I woke up the next morning in my hotel room with a major headache and Aspirin waiting on my bedside table. I didn’t remember any details of that night, just the fact that Kennedy never back sassed me for a week after.

“Not really…” I said, tailing off.

“Well you and I had one fun night,” Kennedy said, finally dosing off.

“What do you mean?” I asked, super confused.

“We had sex…” Before I could ask him how or why or any of the questions floating in my mind, he was out cold.

What. The. Fuck.