Status: Finally posted up an epilogue... still not sure about writing a sequel, but maybe (:

Finding My Way Back To The Start

Can You Keep A Secret?

Jared's POV

I was sitting by myself in the dressing room type thing. I was playing my guitar when a very confused Kennedy came running in.

"Dude, I kissed Jac!" he blurted out as he sat on the couch and buried his head in his hands. He was freaking out. Those two really just needed to fuck and get over with it.

"Why'd you kiss her? I mean, you don't want to fuck up that whole friendship you've built," I replied as I watched Kenny slowly calm down.

"Well... I guess...at Sierra's party... I got very wasted...and said something I never meant to tell anyone, especially Jac, to her. And she told me I said it...and I kissed her and ran off the bus," Kenny said in small voice.

"Now...what was this thing you told her?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Kennedy looked afraid to answer. "Well... I told her that onenightontheMoneytourwebothhadsextogether," he mumbled. I barley understood what he just said.

"You...and...Jac...had...sex?" I asked, very confused.

He just nodded his head before letting a groan escape his lips. "Ughh! Jared! What do I do, man?!" he screamed at me as he through his head back and placed his hands over his eyes.

I honestly didn't know what to tell him. Two of my best friends are in love with each other. One has a boyfriend. One is going crazy. I want to tell him that he needs to just go and fuck Jac, but I know that wont help.

"Well, dude... I think you need to just talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you want her. Tell her you love her. What's the worst she could say? No?" I told him.

He sighed and brought his head back up. "The worst she could say is no, and that is enough to make me die a little," he mumbled as he stood up. "Sorry I keep coming to you with this, dude, but you really help me out. I owe you, bro," Kenny said as he walked out the door.

He walked out the door and I sighed. What was I going to do with him? Just then, Jac came running through the other door in the room.

"Jared! Oh God, Jared!" she screamed as she ran into my chest with tears streaming down her face. Damn it, Kenny...

"Jac, calm down, tell me what happened. Tell me why you're crying," I soothed her.

"Uh...okay... Do you really want to hear this?" she sniffed while sitting on the couch.

"Jac, I want to know why you're crying," I told her in a quiet voice.

She sat on the couch and calmed herself from crying. "Well... Kenny kissed me..," she mumbled while playing with her sleeves.

I let out a sigh. "Why did he kiss you?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"When we were at Sierra's party, I saw Kenny, and he was totally shit-faced. So I took him up to Sierra's room so he could sleep it off. And while I was in there with him, he told me that we had sex on the Money tour, and I know that is something Kenny wouldn't lie about. And I was talking to him about it on the bus...and he kissed me and told me he didn't regret anything. I just don't know what to do! I mean, I like Caleb, I really do, but there's something about Kenny that I've never seen in any other guy. Jared! What do I do?" Jac cried. Again, I just wanted to tell her that they needed to fuck and get it over with.

"Well... Have you tried talking to Kenny about how you feel? I mean, you and Kenny have issues between both of you. Talk to Kenny and talk to Caleb. You need to see who you like more. And if it isn't Caleb...it isn't Caleb. You just need to find out who you want and what you're willing to take. You just need to think this through, Jac," I replied.

Jac flashed me a warm smile and gave me a huge hug before getting of the couch. "Thank you so much, Jared. You always know how to help me. I think you give better advice than Doug does," she said with a laugh while walking out the door she came in.

Damn, I need to start charging people.