My Real Romance

My Real Romance -13-

Fast Forward

We're now back at Bert's house, settling into his big couch. He sighs while I yawn, stretching my arms above my head. I look over at Bert. He's starring at me.

I grin, "What?"

"Your so beautiful."

I open my mouth to say something but his lips cover mine. I stare, in shock, at his closed eyes. A calm sweeps through me as he pulls away.

"I'm sorry," he chuckles.

"No...no it's uh, quite alright."

We stare in each others eyes as he twists my hair with one of his fingers.

He says quietly to me, "I've always liked you Mia. I saw you in the crowd at the first concert you went to."

I remembered that. That's when I figured out who Gerard was and why I started something bad. He starts to caress my cheek.

"I knew there was something about you that was just dying to get out. I couldn't figure it out and I tried to ignore it but...it held onto me and I'm glad it did."

I smile at him, taking his hands and holding them in mine. "Thank you Bert, I'm glad too."

He smirks, leaning in again. This time I'm not surprised. We lock our lips together and it seems like it's been hours. He then bites on my bottom lip, making me giggle. He backs up just a little and stares into my eyes.

"Can you take them out?"

"Take what out?"

Our heads snap towards the front door, seeing everyone but Gerard and Brandon, glaring at us. My throat dries up like the desert.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is incredibly short and that it's taken awhile. :] be happy I updated!!